1059 IRS Tax Forms
Simplified Method Worksheet Simplified Method Worksheet ✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
Form 2220 What Is Form 2220? Form 2220 is a document used to calculate the underpayment penalty for individuals and businesses that did not pay enough estimated tax throughout the year. The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) requires taxpayers to pay taxes on income as
Form 1098-C What Is Form 1098 C? Form 1098-C, also known as the Contributions of Motor Vehicles, Boats, and Airplanes, is used to report charitable contributions of vehicles, boats, and airplanes with a claimed value of more than $500. IRS form 1098 c is used by both
Form 8978 What Is Form 8978? Form 8978 is a tax form used by foreign financial institutions (FFIs) to report information about their US account holders to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). The form was introduced as part of the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act
Form 8839 What Is Form 8839? Form 8839, also known as the Qualified Adoption Expenses form, is used by taxpayers to claim adoption expenses as a tax credit on their federal tax return. The adoption expenses may include adoption fees, court costs, attorney fees, tra
Form 5405 What Is Form 5405? Form 5405 is a tax form used by individuals who have purchased a home for the first time or by those who have experienced a significant change in their home ownership status. The form is also known as the First-Time Homebuyer Credit and
Form 8805 What Is Form 8805? Form 8805, also known as the Foreign Partner's Information Statement of Section 1446 Withholding Tax, is a tax form used by foreign partners in a partnership or an LLC that has elected to be treated as a partnership. IRS form 8805 i
Form 6252 What Is Form 6252? Form 6252 is a tax form that is used to report the sale of property that was either received in an installment sale or was sold under the installment method. 6252 tax form is filed by taxpayers who have sold a property and have received
Form 3800 What Is Form 3800? Form 3800, also known as the General Business Credit, is a tax form used by businesses to calculate the total amount of credits they can claim on their tax return. The IRS form 3800 is used to determine the amount of credit that can be
Form 2555 What Is Form 2555? Form 2555 is a tax form used by United States taxpayers who qualify for the Foreign Earned Income Exclusion (FEIE). This exclusion allows eligible taxpayers to exclude a certain amount of their foreign income from their taxable income.
Form 8879 What Is Form 8879? IRS form 8879 is a declaration form that taxpayers use to authorize an electronic return originator (ERO) to electronically file their federal tax return with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). It acts as a signature on the tax return,
Form 8955-SSA (2021) Purpose of Form 8955-SSA (2021) The primary purpose of 8955-SSA for 2021 is to provide the IRS with information about separated participants with deferred vested benefits. The form contains details such as the participant's name, social security numbe
Search by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
What Are IRS Tax Forms?
IRS tax forms PDF files are documents utilized by individual taxpayers and companies for the purpose of reporting their income- and expenses-related data to the corresponding authorities. This, in its turn, calculates how much tax they owe to the federal government. IRS Tax forms 2022 printable come in an array of formats and configurations. Some of them are a breeze to fill out, while others are a bit on the complex side. In any case, we always recommend that you consult an expert prior to deciding to complete your tax forms under your own steam. That way, you’ll achieve maximum accuracy and thus, have yourself a peaceful tax season.
What Documents Do I Need to File My Taxes?
Whether you’re on the prowl for tax templates for the current or previous periods, PDFLiner has invariably got you covered. In our ample catalog, you’ll find a treasure trove of pre-made IRS printable tax forms online and get the possibility to fill them out digitally, without having to scan or print out anything.
Here are the IRS gov tax forms you should keep laser-like focus on:
- Form 1040. This is among the most crucial files US taxpayers deal with. It is utilized to report your total yearly income to the authorities, as well as to determine the amount of your annual tax refund. In simple terms, the form reveals how much money you earned throughout the previous tax year. The document features several sections and comes in a few iterations. The exact iteration you need is determined by the taxpayer type or group you belong to.
- Schedule C (Form 1040). This one is a must-file, especially if you’re a freelancer or small business owner. Briefly speaking, it’s a doc for reporting a business’s financial activity. If you operate a sole proprietorship or single-member LLC, you’re going to need to fill out and file it digitally or manually with Form 1040.
- Form W-9. This document is used for accurately estimating the taxes owed by contract workers throughout a certain tax year. With that said, when they hire you as a contractor for a business or when you start working as a freelancer, they may require you to fill out this form and forward it to the company that will send you compensation for your work. When completing this form, you’re going to need to indicate your name, contacts, and taxpayer group you belong to. Upon signing the form, you agree that you will comply with everything it entails, otherwise you’ll face penalties. The data provided in this form is sensitive, so it should not be publicly revealed by either party.
- Form 1099-MISC. If your organization paid someone who is not an independent contractor, filing this form is what you’ll most likely deal with. It’s a document utilized for reporting an array of miscellaneous payments that exceed $600. Rents, awards, medical transactions, legal expenses are examples of those payments. Just like with all the aforementioned forms, you can fill out and file this document online via our PDF editing tool. We offer free IRS estimated tax forms, along with the possibility to fill them out online.
- Form W-4. Simply put, this document pinpoints how much tax will be taken from your paycheck. Focus on maximum accuracy if you want to ward off overpaid taxes on your side. Bear in mind that whenever you start a new job, you’re going to need to sort out this form.
Whether you’re searching for any of the aforementioned forms or need a different template, our huge gallery of files is always at your fingertips. Our fillable and printable IRS tax forms are a cakewalk to customize and infuse with branding elements.
Where to Get IRS New Tax Forms?
PDFLiner is your go-to place for finding any niche-specific form and filling it out online. Save loads of your treasured time by picking any of the forms straight on this page, hitting the Fill Online button, and completing the form when the service loads. Make the most of the tools the platform showers you with in order to polish even the most complex document to perfection and maximum precision. Don’t forget to add the necessary signatures and print out the form if needed. Here, we’ve prepared the most current versions of the United States IRS tax forms for you.
Where to Send IRS Gov Fillable Tax Forms?
In the majority of cases, you’re going to need to send your completed IRS business tax forms to the corresponding tax authorities. You can choose one of the two methods for sending the files: digital or offline. In the former case, the process will be fast and effective. In the latter case, the file can get lost or damaged on the way to the IRS, which is highly undesirable. With that said, going digital is your best bet in this respect. Don’t forget that aside from all the aforedescribed perks, PDFLiner also grants you the possibility to sign your files online. It’s fast and smooth, as well as perfectly legitimate.
When will the IRS finalize forms for 2022-2023?
April 18, 2023 is the last day for submitting your returns. Go the extra mile if necessary to file the needed forms in a timely manner if you want to avoid penalties and preserve peace of mind as this upcoming tax year is finalized.
How to mail tax forms to the IRS?
You can use your usual email account to send your online IRS tax forms to your assigned IRS employee at their email address. Not feeling comfortable emailing your sensitive files? Send the docs with eFax or via regular mail.
Where to find IRS tax forms?
You can find the templates on their official website. As a fine alternative, find the necessary templates on PDFLiner and fill them out online. Our platform offers super handy tools for adjusting any PDF file to suit your most intricate needs.
How to request tax forms from the IRS?
In the majority of cases, you won’t have to request those forms. Most of them are available for free on their official site. They’re not as convenient as PDF templates offered here, though. Simply because our templates are fully fillable and modifiable in the digital format. That’s what we call convenience.
How to check if the IRS received tax forms?
There are several methods of doing it. First, you can utilize their application called Where’s My Refund. Second, you can check your IRS account details. Third, you can call them by phone. Ultimately, you can check out updates within the e-filing service of your choice. Simple as that.