Get your Bill of Sale Form in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is a Bill of Sale Form?
A printable Bill of Sale Form is a legal document that serves as proof of transfer of ownership of an item from the seller to the buyer. It contains information about the item being sold, such as its make, model, serial number, and description, as well as details about the seller and buyer.
The general bill of sale form is typically used in transactions for personal property such as vehicles, firearms, or large appliances, and serves as evidence of the transfer of ownership for legal purposes.
What I need Printable Vehicle Bill of Sale form for?
- You need to submit Bill of Sale in the following cases:
- You buy or sell the vehicle;
- It happens in the province of Alberta;
- You need to declare all the important information about purchases: names, addresses, price, the date of the agreement, and so on.
Organizations that work with blank Bill of Sale form
People who buy or sell a vehicle.
Relevant to the Fillable Bill of Sale Documents
- Fillable Georgia Bill of Sale T-7
- Fillable Louisiana Bill of Sale Form
- Alberta Motor Vehicle Bill of Sale
- Fillable Utah Bill of Sale Form
How to Fill Out Bill of Sale form?
Step 1: Open the fillable bill of sale form by clicking on the "Fill Out Form" button.
Step 2: Enter information about the seller, such as name, telephone number, home address, and personal identification.
Step 3: The second section is about the vehicle. You need to provide the following information: year, model, style, color, VIN, and odometer reading.
Step 4: The third party of the document relates to the buyer. You need to provide the same information about a buyer as that about the seller;
Step 5: Sign the document by clicking on the "Sign Field" and determine the date of the agreement;
Step 6: Section 3 is optional and identifies the special conditions of sale, fill it out in case you need to specify something.
Step 7: To save and print your PDF if needed, click the "Done" button.
FAQ: Bill of Sale PDF Form Popular Questions
Where can I get a bill of sale form?
A Bill of Sale form can be obtained from various sources, including:
- Online: Many websites such as PDFLiner offer free templates or sample Bill of Sale forms that can be downloaded, filled out, and printed.
- Stationery Stores: Some stationery stores carry pre-printed Bill of Sale forms.
- Law Offices or Legal Supply Stores: Law offices or legal supply stores may have pre-printed Bill of Sale forms or blank forms that can be filled out by hand.
- Government Agencies: Depending on the item being sold, such as a vehicle, a Bill of Sale form may be available from the relevant government agency, such as the Department of Motor Vehicles.
It is important to use a form that is specific to the item being sold and compliant with the laws of the state or jurisdiction where the transaction is taking place.
How to download blank bill of sale form?
In order to do this, you should click the Download PDF button in this page and enter your email address. After that you will receive an email with a blank copy of the form.
How to print bill of sale form?
To print the bill of sale, fill it out and click the Done button, after that pick the Print version.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Bill of Sale Form