Printable blank Bill of Sale Form
What is the Bill of Sale form?
Bill of Sale is the official document in the province of Alberta that manages the relations between seller and buyer of the vehicle. It includes all the necessary information, such as price, date of sale, and so on.
What I need Bill of Sale form for?
- You need to submit Bill of Sale in the following cases:
- You buy or sell the vehicle;
- It happens in the province of Alberta;
- You need to declare all the important information about purchases: names, addresses, price, the date of the agreement, and so on.
Filling out Bill of Sale form
Bill of Sale consists of three sections:
- Section 1 divides into three parties. The first one includes information about the seller, such as name, telephone number, home address, and personal identification. The second section is about the vehicle. You need to provide the following information: year, model, style, color, VIN, and odometer reading. The third party of the document relates to the buyer. You need to provide the same information about a buyer as that about the seller;
- In Section 2, you need to sign the documents and determine the date of the agreement;
- Section 3 is optional and identifies the special conditions of sale.
Organizations that work with Bill of Sale form
People who buy or sell a vehicle.
Hear What PDFLiner Users Have to Say & Join Them Today
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!