Get your Trucking Invoice in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is Trucking Invoice?
The trucking invoice is the official form that specifies the working relations between the trucker or the company and the customer. It is a payment obligation for the customer to pay for the services of the trucker. The form contains details on the job and is provided after the job is done. It reveals what the client has to pay for and the standard charge of the trucker/company.
What Do I Need the Trucking Invoice For?
This fillable form is used mainly by trucking companies that want to authorize their working relations with customers. You might need to fill the template in case:
- You are a customer who wants to find the basic charges of the company on a per-mile basis;
- You want to reward the trucker for delivering the cargo fast;
- The driver wants to specify bad weather conditions or accidents that might cause the delay in the work;
- The truck company prefers to work with the established payment that must be legalized on paper and signed by the customer. There might be specific circumstances included in the form.
How to Fill Out Trucking Invoice?
You will find the PDF version of the form here, on this page. Open it and read it before you complete anything. It is free of charge. You can either download it later or just fill it out online and send it to the other party. The document is only one page long. You have to provide the following information there:
- The name of the trucking company;
- Provide the name, address, phone, and email of the trucking company in the first box;
- Share details about the customer, including name, address, phone, and email;
- In the third box, provide details about the cargo, including the issue and due date, invoice number, and name of the driver;
- Now you can describe the procedure in detail with miles, cost, and total number;
- At the end of the description, write down a balance, subtotal, tax, and misc;
- If you have to include other information, you can do it in the section called “Notes” at the end of the document.
Organizations That Work with Trucking Invoice
- Trucking companies around the US;
- Customers who use trucking services.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Trucking Invoice