Get your GNDU Migration Certificate in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is a GNDU migration certificate form?
It is a three-page document that every Guru Nanak Dev University student can use to request the migration certificate needed to continue their studies. This file is filled not only by students but also by principals or department heads, who confirm the validity of this request.
What do I need the GNDU migration form for?
- This form is required to apply for a migration certificate, which students use to transfer to a further course, enter colleges, and change boards.
- You can also use it to request a new certificate to replace a lost or stolen one.
- You need to pay a fee for any procedure for issuing a certificate. Its amount depends on whether your request is the first or recurrent.
- Each educational institution has its own templates and requirements for filling them out.
How to Fill Out GNDU migration online?
- Enter your case number, name, parent details, and registration number.
- Provide information about which exam you attended last, which educational institution you studied at, and where you plan to migrate.
- Enter the full address where the finished certificate should be delivered. Date and sign.
- The following parts of the document should be completed by the head of your department, college principal, hostel wardens, and librarians.
- If you want to manually fill out GNDU dmc download it to your device and print it out. Or send the file electronically to recipients to collect their signatures.
How to get the GNDU migration certificate online?
You will find the right request form in the PDFLiner collection. Enter the required information, collect the signatures of representatives of your educational institution, and send the document for consideration by the commission. Carefully read the instructions for paying the fee, and after payment, expect your certificate by mail. It usually arrives to applicants within 15 days after the application submission.
Also, on the university's website, you will find all the forms issued by it. Whichever option you choose, you will only be able to receive the finished certificate as a printed document, not online.
Organizations that work with GNDU migration form
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online GNDU Migration Certificate