Please read these Terms carefully before using the PDFLiner and operating by.
You also certify that you have full legal capacity and capacity and are of the age required by the law of England and Wales, or another country of which you are a citizen, to accept these conditions.
You use PDFLiner based on “as is” and as you currently see it. We do not give any guarantees and are not responsible for not meeting your expectations, hopes, assumptions from using our PDFLiner.
Software PDFLiner is a tool to fill out, sign and share documents online. We currently support PDF, JPG, and PNG formats.
You can use our software to fill out forms and send them to the addressee. This solution will help to manage business documents for users from various fields of activity. For example, if you work in the insurance industry, real estate, legal, police, HR, construction, financial, etc.
You can upload documents from your device to our service and perform the following manipulations with them:
- fill out & share documents;
- edit and add text to any document;
- highlight, annotate and draw on your PDFs;
- create eSignatures and send by email to sign;
- split and merge documents;
- add fillable fields to your pdf documents;
- add watermark to your documents;
- share documents with anybody;
- create your own PDF document.
And there is an opportunity to work in a team. Invite people to use the same set of features and for the exchange of documents.
2. User activity and document deletion
If a registered user doesn't use the service and doesn't visit the service for 40 days, he/she will be notified that the documents from the user's account (except for those documents accessed by other users) will be automatically moved to the trash bin.
Documents that are moved to the trash bin will be stored there for 30 days. After the 30-day period expires, the documents will be forever deleted from the trash bin.
The user can restore documents that have been moved to the trash bin within 30 days from the day they were moved.
3. End-User License Agreement (EULA)
We grant you a personal, worldwide, revocable, non-transferable, and non-exclusive license to access and use for personal and non-commercial purposes under these Terms.
This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to enjoy the benefits of the software, as stated herein, and also for your personal use only.
Under this license, it is prohibited to use the PDFLiner or any of its materials, including but not limited to parts of it for commercial, or promotional purposes, without the prior written consent of the Company. User has no right:
- sell, resell, rent, lease, loan, supply, distribute, redistribute, publish or re-publish the Software or any part of the software;
- modify, alter, adapt, translate or edit, or create derivative works of, the software or any part of the software;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble the software or any part of the software;
- copy, modify, transmit, distribute, publicly display, demonstrate, create any derivative works (products);
- use or in any way reproduce any copyrighted materials, images, screenshots, trademarks, trade names, proprietary information, service marks, and other objects of intellectual property available on the website.
The license does not provide for any transfer (alienation) of intellectual property rights belonging to the Company.
4. Your Obligations
You shall not, directly or indirectly:
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code, object code or underlying structure, ideas, know-how, or algorithms relevant to the Services or any software, documentation, or data related to the Services (“Software”);
- modify, translate, or create derivative works based on the Services or any Software;
- access all or any part of the Services or the Software in order to build a product or service which competes with the Services;
- use the Services to provide services to third parties;
- license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, display, disclose, or otherwise commercially exploit, or otherwise make the Services available to any third party except the employees or agents of the Customer;
- use the Services in a manner that is illegal or causes damage or injury to any person or property;
- access, store, distribute or use during the course of its use of the Services any malware or any material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, infringing, harassing or racially or ethnically offensive; facilitates illegal activity; depicts sexually explicit images; promotes unlawful violence; is discriminatory based on race, gender, color, religious belief, sexual orientation, disability;
- attempt to obtain, or assist third parties in obtaining, access to the Services.
The plans and types of subscription for use of our software are available to users in section "Pricing". You can pay for your subscription using payment systems the Stripe, Apple pay, Google Pay system.
Payment will be charged as soon as you choose a subscription plan, add a payment method and confirm the payment.
Payment will be charged to your credit/debit card. You choose one of our subscriptions and confirm your purchase. Paid subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off.
6. Refund Rules
General provisions. Under applicable law in the UK, consumers have a right to withdraw from contracts for digital content and services.
The right of withdrawal allows consumers to withdraw from their purchase of digital services, software, and other digital content within a period of time, namely 14 days.
However, this right doesn’t apply to software products once the performance has commenced. Therefore, we notify the users that when they pay a subscription and users begin to use our software, the right to withdraw no longer exists. In this way, the right to a refund is canceled if the user has used the software that functioned without errors that could limit the software's functionality or the ability to process documents.
Despite the above provisions of the law, we provide users with the right to a refund within 30 calendar days. This right arises for users from the moment of the first debiting of funds (the first episode of the subscription) for use of the PDFLiner software.
In this case, the refund is subject to withholding the amount of the cost of the services actually provided for the use of the software at the time of the request for refund. The refund amount shall be determined as the difference between the total cost of services and the days of actual services received.
Requesting a refund. To apply for a refund, the user must send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide an explanation of the reason for the refund request and confirmation of the error in the functioning of the software (for example inability to send, process receipt of documents) with relevant screenshots or other documents. If you have sufficient evidence to prove an error or other bug in our software, we will issue a refund.
Fraud activity. We refuse a refund if elements of fraud are tracked in the user's actions. For example, the user tried to get a second refund after using the software. Or, the user denies that he didn't use the services, while the activity of the user's account confirms sending, processing, or receiving documents without errors in the operation of the software. These examples are not exhaustive.
Since our software can be used by users from the European Union and the United States, refund policies may differ depending on legal requirements.
Return rules for users from the European Union. If the user has started using the software and no errors have occurred in the software, the user expressly agrees to the refusal of a return by doing so. Otherwise, the general provisions for returns apply.
Return rules for users from the USA. The general provisions for returns apply.
We give the refund using the same means of payment as the user used to pay for the services, unless the user expressly agrees otherwise.
7. Dispute Resolution
In case of disputes concerning the terms of this document between users and the Company, the settlement of the subject of the dispute shall be resolved in a pre-trial manner through negotiations and agreement on the peaceful settlement of the dispute.
Users' complaints and claims are accepted to the email address email@example.com. Our support service will contact you in the shortest lines. The time limit for the consideration of a complaint or claim is 14 days.
In case of failure to reach an agreement on the peaceful settlement of the dispute, any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in connection with or in any way relating to this Agreement or its formation, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws and Regulations of the England and Wales.
If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of this Terms, or a portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible to affect the intent of this Terms, and the remainder of this Terms shall continue in full force and effect. A printed version of these Terms shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings.
By creating an account on our service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters or marketing materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
9. Copyright Policy
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on the Service infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights ("Infringement") of any person or entity.
We gather templates and forms from open sources available on the internet and present them to the searchers. If you are a copyright owner of templates or forms or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your claim via email, with the subject line: "Copyright Infringement" and include in your claim a detailed description of the alleged Infringement.
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) for misrepresentation or bad-faith claims on the infringement of any Content found on and/or through the Service on your copyright.
10. Intellectual Property
The Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users, templates and forms from open sources available on the internet and present them to the searchers), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Company and its licensors.
The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws around the world.
Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without our prior written consent.
11. Personal Data
12. User Guarantees
By using, or visiting PDFLiner you guarantee:
- the compliance with age restrictions;
- that you will use the PDFLiner for personal use;
- that you have all the powers (competence and legal capacity) required by law to accept these terms.
- that you will not use the PDFLiner: for fraud, other atrocities; insults defaming the honor and dignity of other users; distribute obscene content; distribute pornographic content; unapproved collect, process, and distribution of personal data of other users;
- not to violate the terms and conditions established by this agreement;
- not to violate the rights of other users including but not limited to the intellectual property rights of third parties.
- that you will not pass malicious software.
We are constantly working on the development of our service, as well as the services that we provide, for more convenient and comfortable use. Therefore, the policy of using the service may be changed from time to time and supplemented by new provisions.
When the terms change, we will notify you in advance of such changes so that you can familiarize yourself with the new terms and conditions.
14. Term and Termination
These Terms shall remain in full force and effect while you use our software.
Without limiting any other provision of these Terms, we reserve the right to, in our sole discretion and without notice or liability, deny access to and use of the PDFLiner (including blocking certain IP addresses), to any person for any reason including without limitation for breach of any representation, warranty or covenant contained in these Terms or of any applicable law or regulation.
If we determine, in our sole discretion, that your use of the PDFLiner is in breach of these Terms or of any applicable law or regulation, we may terminate your use or participation in the PDFLiner any time, without warning, in our sole discretion.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless and our licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees), resulting from or arising out of:
- your use and access of the Service;
- a breach of these Terms.
16. Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall Company, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from:
- your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service;
- any conduct or content of any third party on the Service;
- any content obtained from the Service;
- unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose;
- violations by users or third parties of the rights to intellectual property of third parties, admitted using our service;
- cases where the functionality of the service is disrupted or limited as a result of a malfunction of a mobile device, Internet provider or mobile operator services.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
Company, subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that the Service will function uninterrupted or available at any particular time or location:
- any errors or defects will be corrected;
- the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components;
- the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the limitations above may not apply to you.
18. Governing Law
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws and Regulations of England and Wales. The Parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England to hear and determine any suit, action or proceedings or settle any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement and to enforce any judgment.
The company may freely assign its rights and/or obligations under this agreement without the user's consent. Save as expressly provided in this agreement, the users must not assign, transfer, charge, license or otherwise dispose of or deal in this agreement and/or any of its rights and/or obligations.
20. Contact Us
You may contact us regarding the Service or these Terms at: firstname.lastname@example.org