Get your Canada Ontario 84-0470E in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is an Ontario Provincial Report Card?
The Ontario provincial report card is a standardized form used to depict students' performance in their schoolwork. It contains sections for each subject a student enrolls in, including English, Math, Science, and others. You'll also find fields in which you're required to rate the student's learning skills and work habits in detail. So, if you're in charge of preparing report cards, it's necessary to understand the Canada Ontario 84-0470E form.
Benefits of using the provincial report card Ontario
Using the Ontario provincial report card blank simplifies the task of creating consistent, comprehensive report cards. This template ensures all the necessary information is covered and presented clearly. It enhances the communication between educational institutions and parents, making it easy to keep track of a student's academic achievements and areas for improvement.
How to Fill Out Ontario Provincial Report Card Template
Filling out the Ontario 84-0470E form requires attention to detail. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to effectively complete the 84-0470E provincial report card template:
- Start with the "STUDENT" section. First is the "OEN" field, enter your Ontario Education Number, which is typically a 9-digit number.
- In the "Grade" field, enter your current grade level.
- In the "Homeroom" field, enter your homeroom or primary class number.
- In "Principal", write the name of your school principal.
- Under "Address", fill in your home address.
- In "School Council Chair", write the name of your school council chairperson.
- Proceed to the "SCHOOL" section.
- Under "Address", input your school address.
- In the "Telephone" field, enter your school's main telephone number.
- In the "Fax" field, add your school's fax number if available.
- Go to the "BOARD" section. In the "Email/Website" field, include means of electronic contact - an email address or website.
- Under "Address", put in the board's or institute's main address.
- Proceed to the "Courses" section.
- For each course, enter the course title, code, and teacher name. Identify if the teacher is an ESL/ELD, IEP, French, or SHSM teacher.
- In the "Reporting Period" field, select whether it's the first or final report.
- In the "Percentage Mark" field, put in your earned grade percentage.
- In the "Course Median" field, provide the median course grade.
- Under "Credit Earned", indicate if you have successfully earned a credit in the course.
- Move to the "Learning Skills and Work Habits" section.
- Evaluate and score yourself or the student in the categories: Responsibility, Organization, Independent Work, Collaboration, Initiative, and Self-Regulation.
- Proceed to the "Comments" section where you list "Strengths/Next Steps for Improvement".
- In the "Attendance" section, input the number of classes missed and the total classes held.
- Fill the "Times Late" box with the number of times you were late to the class.
- At the end of the form, there is a space for the "Principal's Signature", it will be signed by your school's principal. You can't fill this part yourself.
- In the "Date" field, the date when the report is signed is written.
Review all sections ensuring correct and necessary information is entered.
Importance of email-electronic provincial report card
The Ontario Provincial Report card is a comprehensive evaluation outlining a student's progress throughout a school semester or year. It's a valuable tool for parents and teachers to monitor a student’s academic performance and growth. The form evaluates student's progress in various subject areas, their participation in class activities, overall behaviors, and work habits.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Canada Ontario 84-0470E