Printable blank OREA Form 400 Agreement to Lease Residential
What is an OREA Form 400?
An OREA Form 400 fillable PDF is an official document based on which a landlord and tenant agree on the lease of premises, fix a rent and advance payment, and deal on additional services. It is three pages long and requires the signatures of both parties and witnesses to complete it. In some cases, you might need an add-on called Schedule A.
What do I need the OREA Form 400 for?
- The Agreement to Lease Form 400 has a narrow scope and is used for a preliminary agreement on the lease of premises and the approval of extra services such as parking, water supply, garbage removal, and so on.
- Please note that this agreement to lease and a lease itself are two different documents. Signing this form does not mean the final lease of premises. It happens only after the first and last rent has been paid.
How to fill out the OREA Form 400?
This paper consists of 21 points and describes the conditions under which a landlord provides their premises:
- First, indicate the completion of the OREA Lease Agreement date, the legal names of the parties, and the landlord address.
- Next, enter information about the room in the subject, terms, rent, and the purpose for which the premises will be used.
- After that, move on to the distribution of additional services. Depending on the arrangement, the costs can be divided between the owner and the tenant. Use a printable Schedule A if you need to include more information.
- Carefully read the terms of the agreement termination, the parties’ obligations, and the rules for protecting personal information.
- All involved witnesses, authorized representatives, and intermediaries should leave their contact details.
- You can email the finished document, share it with a link, download it to your device, or print it.
Organizations that work with OREA Form 400
- Ontario real estate agencies.
Hear What PDFLiner Users Have to Say & Join Them Today
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!