Get your BC Contract of Purchase and Sale in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is BC Contract of Purchase and Sale?
The BC contract of purchase and sale is an official document that contains the main aspects of the agreement between seller and buyer during the real estate purchase. This form is crucial in British Columbia. It contains information on the price of the purchase, details on the deposit, and deadlines. It also informs both parties of their duties and abilities.
If one party does not agree with the conditions, the contract is invalid. There must be signatures of both the seller and buyer. The filled template must be kept over the years. This template was created by the BC Real Estate Association and CBABC. It was made to ease the purchase transaction of real estate in BC. If you are not the resident but are buying the real estate there, you have to use the contract of purchase and sale BC fillable form anyway.
The form can be found online, or you may ask your realtor to provide it. You can’t change the BC real estate contract of purchase and sale since it makes the document invalid. If you want to include extra information, consult your real estate agent and attach the data.
What I need the BC Contract of Purchase and Sale for?
- The seller needs a fillable contract of purchase and sale BC to make sure that the exact amount of money that was agreed upon in advance with the buyer is recorded in the template. There must be agreed on the deadline, and the way transaction takes place;
- To start the procedure of buying, the buyer has to put the signature on the contract of purchase and sale BC PDF. Before the template is signed buyer has to make sure that it contains exact information and the dates that were agreed upon;
- Real estate agents in British Columbia also need to keep a record of each purchase using the standard form contract of purchase and sale BC. They can offer another contract if the buyer and seller disagree on the terms described there.
How to Fill Out the BC Contract of Purchase and Sale?
You will find the contract of purchase and sale BC template on the CBABC and Real Estate Association of British Columbia websites. You can read it there and even download the form. You may ask your real estate agent to send the document. If you want to fill the template online, use a PDF editor like PDFLiner. Enter the form there, fill it out, and send it to another party. You may create your e-signature in the editor. Send the document via email, which is the fastest way. However, you can still download and print the form to send it by mail or in person. Here is what you need to include in it:
- Share the current date and the name of the person who prepared the document;
- Include information on seller and buyer in two separate boxes, filling it with home address, phone number, and occupation;
- Provide information on the property;
- Share the data on the price of the purchase, deposit, terms, and conditions;
- Indicate the due date of the agreement and the date of possession;
- Add the adjustments to the agreement if you want;
- Ask two witnesses to sign the document;
- Put the signature of the buyer and seller, name, and occupation.
Organizations that work with BC Contract of Purchase and Sale
- Sellers and buyers from British Columbia.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online BC Contract of Purchase and Sale