Get your Alberta Motor Vehicle Bill of Sale in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is the Alberta Motor Vehicle Bill of Sale?
Alberta Motor Vehicle Registry Bill of Sale is filled out when the vehicle is transferred from seller to buyer. It confirms that a buyer is the owner of the motor vehicle now. It can be used in court if there are some issues between the parties.
What I need the Alberta Motor Vehicle Bill of Sale for?
- To confirm that the motor vehicle has been sold to the buyer, and now they have all rights to register and use it in Alberta;
- Motor Vehicle Bill of Sale Form Alberta is required when the buyer registers a vehicle after the buying;
- You don’t need to fill out this blank if you have an automotive business. There is a Comprehensive Bill of Sale for this case.
How to fill out the Alberta Motor Vehicle Bill of Sale?
There are three sections in the fillable Alberta Motor Vehicle Bill of Sale, and you should fill out the first and second to allow the buyer to register the vehicle. Section three is optional in the PDF, so let’s look at what information you need for this.
- The first section is quite simple: it includes all the needed data about Seller and Buyer. You should indicate name, address, phone number, and personal identification. This section also contains information about the vehicle, such as model, style, color, etc. In the Buyer’s info, you should also write the price of the vehicle;
- The next section requires the date and place of selling the vehicle. There also should be Buyer’s and Seller’s signatures. And the last important thing is Witness’ signature;
- Section 3 is for the special conditions of the sale. You can fill it out if the Buyer asks for this information to be written. Then you can download and print copies of the form or share them online.
Organizations that work with Alberta Motor Vehicle Bill of Sale
Alberta Motor Vehicle Industry Council.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Alberta Motor Vehicle Bill of Sale