Get your Plumbing Invoice Template in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is a Fillable Plumbing Invoice Template?
Fillable Plumbing Invoice Template is a template that was created especially for plumbing companies and workers, so they could provide their customers with billing about the purchased parts and performed services.
What I need the Fillable Plumbing Invoice PDF for?
You can use the Fillable Plumbing Invoice Template in order to:
- Provide the full list of purchased details and performed services for the customer;
- Specify the price for the equipment that has been bought;
- Specify the price for the performed services.
How to Fill Out Fillable Plumbing Invoice Template Online?
You will have to write down the name of the plumbing company at the top of the template. You should also specify the City and State where it is located. The street address, phone number, email, and website can be also mentioned. After that, you will have to specify the name of the client in the “Bill To” section. There you should mention the invoice number, the name of the client, his or her address, city, and phone number. The date when the plumbing bill template was issued is required. The due date can also be specified.
The “Parts Used” section allows you to write down all the purchased parts, add description, specify their quantity and unit price. The total amount of money should be written down in the required field.
The next section requires you to specify all the services you have performed. Mention the price of a certain service per hour, and the total number of hours performed. The price for all the services and the equipment can be specified at the bottom of the plumbing receipt invoice.
How to Write a Plumbing Invoice?
Here is a simple guide to writing a plumbing service invoice:
- Include your company name and contact information, including address, phone number, and email.
- Write the client's name and contact information.
- Specify the invoice date and a unique invoice number.
- List the services performed, including a description of the work, the quantity, and the rate charged.
- Calculate the total cost of the services performed, including any applicable taxes.
- Add payment terms, such as the due date and accepted payment methods (e.g., check, credit card, PayPal).
- Don't forget about any relevant notes or special instructions, such as warranties or guarantees.
- Sign the invoice and provide a space for the client to sign and date it as well.
- Keep a copy of the invoice for your records.
Note: It is important to ensure that your invoice complies with all applicable tax laws and regulations.
Organizations that work with the plumbing invoice PDF
- Any plumbing company can work with the template.
FAQ: Printable Plumbing Invoice Template
How to send plumbing invoice to tenants?
You can either print and mail the invoice to the tenant, or send it electronically as a PDF or email attachment. If the invoice is not paid on time, follow up with the tenant to inquire about the status of the payment.
How to charge invoice for plumbing services?
- Determine your hourly rate: This should reflect the cost of doing business, including expenses such as equipment, supplies, and labor.
- Determine the scope of the work: Establish what services will be performed, the estimated time required, and any materials or supplies that will be needed.
- Establish a fixed price or provide an estimate: You can figure it out based on the estimated time and materials required.
- Consider adding a service fee or surcharge: This may include a fee for after-hours or emergency services.
- Include any applicable taxes: Add sales or use taxes that are required by law.
- Clearly explain your payment terms: This should include the due date, accepted payment methods, and any penalties for late payment.
- Get the client's agreement: Before beginning work, make sure the client agrees to the terms of the invoice, including the scope of work, price, and payment terms.
- Provide a detailed invoice: This should include a description of the work performed, the total cost, and any relevant notes or instructions.
What should a plumbing invoice include?
A plumbing invoice should include the following elements:
- Company Information: plumbing company's name, address, phone number, and email.
- Client Information: client's name, address, and contact information.
- Invoice Date.
- Invoice Number.
- Services Performed: A detailed description of the plumbing services performed, including the type of work, hours worked, and any materials used.
- Total Cost.
- Payment Terms: The due date and acceptable payment methods (e.g. check, credit card, PayPal).
- Any Relevant Notes.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Free Plumbing Invoice Template