Printable blank Form 8962
What is IRS 8962?
IRS 8962 is the form that was made for taxpayers who want to find out the premium tax credit amount and to reconcile this figure with advance payment of the premium tax credit. This form can be completed only if you need the coverage of health insurance in the health plan from the Marketplace.
What I need the IRS 8962 for?
- You need the IRS 8962 form to cover the health insurance in the health plan;
- To find out the numbers in your Premium Tax Credit;
- Coordinate the PTC numbers with advance payment of the premium tax credit or APTC;
- If APTC was paid by your relative or friend on your behalf, you also require IRS 8962 form to attach it to the tax return, which is 1040NR, 1040, or 1040 SR forms.
Filling out IRS 8962
The form is not hard to fill out. You need to read the instructions written on the first pages of the form. After you understood all the requirements, you can simply complete the form step by step. The lines you have to fill out are on the 6th page only. Read the five previous pages before. You have to provide:
- Personal information about your tax family;
- Calculate the household income as a percentage of the federal poverty line;
- On page 9, you will find a useful table that'll help you to calculate expenses and fill out the 5th line.
The document is 20 pages long. Yet, there are not so many lines to fill out. Most of the pages contain explanations and instructions.
Organizations that work with IRS 8962
Department of Treasury Internal Revenue Service.
IRS Form 8962 Resources
Hear What PDFLiner Users Have to Say & Join Them Today
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!