Printable blank NATO - 9 Line MEDEVAC Request
What is 9 line medevac?
9 line Medevac is the standard form that is used by militaries in the case of soldiers’ injuries. Each line of the form contains vital information for medical workers.
What I need 9 line medevac for?
9 line Medevac is only used in a war zone. And it is the most important type of communication between the point of injury and the soldiers in the war zone. You need to submit a form in case:
- There are wounded soldiers;
- You are in a war zone;
- You need to provide all the necessary information about your location, equipment, mechanism of injury, and so on.
Filling out 9 line medevac
The form is very short and consists of nine lines. So it is filled in emergency conditions, it contains only the most important information:
- Line 1: determine your location;
- Line 2: fill in your radio frequency, call sign, and suffix;
- Line 3: fill in the number of patients, starting from the ones with the most severe injuries;
- Line 4: fill it if you need additional special equipment;
- Line 5: determine the number of patients;
- Line 6: indicate how safe is the path to you;
- Line 7: define the method of marking a pick-up site;
- Line 8: determine the patient’s nationality and status;
- Line 9: choose NBC contamination.
Organizations that work with 9 line medevac
US military organizations that are in the war zone.
Hear What PDFLiner Users Have to Say & Join Them Today
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!