Get your UIB 1245A Weekly Claim for Pandemic Unemployment Assistance in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is a UIB 1245A Weekly Claim form?
Fillable UIB 1245A Weekly Claim for Pandemic Unemployment Assistance form is on-demand during this lockdown period. It was created as a part of the Unemployment Insurance Program. Download UIB 1245A Weekly Claim for Pandemic Unemployment Assistance form and file it every week if you want to receive PUA benefits. No matter which business you are involved in, you may claim assistance.
What do I need the UIB 1245A Weekly Claim form for?
- The blank must be filled by the person whose daily job was affected by the Covid-19 pandemic;
- The form is used for employees who want to receive financial support from the officials;
- You can’t use this form if you receive UI benefits regularly. However, you can’t apply for PUA before you apply for UI;
- The form allows you to receive payments for partial employment, weeks of unemployment, or total inability to work due to the pandemic.
- This document may be used in your tax report. You can send the details to the IRS if it is required.
Filling out Form UIB 1245A in 2022?
You may download a PDF version of the document at Arizona’s Pandemic Unemployment Assistance Portal or from the PDFLiner. If you don’t want to print the paper version, you can fill the form online. After you complete the document, you can send it online to Arizona’s Unemployment Assistance Portal. The form is 2 pages long, but don’t worry, it contains many explanations inside. Start filling the form with the next information:
- Your name, Social Security Number, and week ending date;
- Pick the right box that matches your current situation and put a tick there;
- Pick the right box in front of the answers to the questions about pandemic’s influence on your daily work;
- Put your signature and the current date of claim.
Organizations that work with UIB-1245A Weekly Claim form
- Arizona Department of Economic Security;
- Arizona Pandemic Unemployment Assistance Portal.
Relevant to UIB-1245A Resources
- How to fill out Unemployment Weekly Claim Form
- Fillable Arizona Immunization Religious Exemption Form
- Arizona Unemployment Weekly Claim Form (2020)
How to fill out Form UIB 1245A?
Step 1: Weekly Claim for Pandemic Unemployment requires you to indicate your name and social security number into the first lines. Also, fill out the week-ending date.
Step 2: You can apply for the UID 1245A if there are particular circumstances why you couldn’t work for a period of time. Check out all of them and choose one or several answers.
Step 3: There are some questions about your work and condition. You will find the instructions on how to fill them out on the second page of the form.
Step 4: The last thing to do is to sign the document by clicking on the Sign Field and choose the date.
FAQ: Form UIB 1245A Popular Questions
Who should file Form UIB 1245A?
You may file this form if you don’t work for some time during the COVID-19 pandemic for particular reasons. The list of such circumstances you will find on the first page of the UIB 1245A form. And you may fill out this document if you want to get assistance in the cases that are appointed.
How to sign a UIB 1245A form?
You may print the form and sign the paper on the top of the second page. Also, you can make an electronic sign if you fill the document using PDFLiner editor.
How to file Form UIB 1245A?
When you finish working with the form, you can fax it to the Department of Economic Security. You will find the fax number at the end of the second page. Also, you can send the document by email.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!