Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Fillable North Carolina Motor Vehicle Power of Attorney (Form MVR-63)
Fill this form
Get your North Carolina Motor Vehicle Power of Attorney (Form MVR-63) in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is Form MVR-63?
The MVR 63 form is also called the North Carolina Motor Vehicle Power of Attorney. The document was created for specific cases. It must be used by the person who wants to appoint an attorney to take care of the problems that are related to the vehicle. The vehicle must be a part of the North Carolina Division of Motor Vehicles. The power of attorney for a motor vehicle may be given or taken by the person who files the document. Without this form, you will not be able to prove that the attorney is acting on behalf of your name and was given specific rights to do it.
Once the document is signed, the attorney will be granted the right to act on behalf of the vehicle owner. There are numerous ways to be engaged in the action that can’t be handled by the owner of the vehicle on its own. For example, the representative can arrange the registration of the vehicle or change the titles.
What I need the Form MVR-63 for?
- The motor vehicle power of attorney form provides the official representative of the motor vehicle owner the right to act on their behalf. The attorney would not become an official representative of the person without this person signing the form;
- The NC DMV form MVR 63 is used by any motor vehicle owner who wants to hire a professional attorney to make this person the representative of their own will. This person can take care of numerous small and big arrangements, including the registration of the car, change of titles, and other works you trust this person to do on your behalf. You can always break this relationship.
How to Fill Out Form MVR-63?
You can find the MVR 63 power of attorney form on PDFLiner. This editor also offers a wide range of tools so you can fill the document online. Once you enter the form you have to make sure that you have all the information that must be included in the document. After you complete the form, download it on your computer, keep it on your phone, print it, or simply send it online to the attorney to sign it, agreeing with your offer. Here is what you need to provide in the document:
- Include the name of the buyer, seller, and legal owner;
- Describe the motor vehicle you have, providing data on the type, make, number of the motor, serial number, model, and the year it was built;
- Write down the name of the attorney that is considered your trustable representative for the specific case;
- Read the statement that is provided by the vehicle owner considering the attorney. Before you sign anything you have to make sure that you understand the details of the agreement and don’t give too much power to the person you hire;
- Put the current date and month below, and sign the document;
- Name the date, state, and country;
- Provide the name of the principal under the statement;
- Ask the notary to sign, print the name, and include the date when the commission expires.
Organizations that work with Form MVR-63
- North Carolina Division of Motor Vehicles.
Fillable online North Carolina Motor Vehicle Power of Attorney (Form MVR-63)
- Fill this form