Get your North Carolina Motor Vehicle Power of Attorney (Form MVR-63) in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is Form MVR-63?
The MVR 63 form is also called the North Carolina Motor Vehicle Power of Attorney. The document was created for specific cases. It must be used by the person who wants to appoint an attorney to take care of the problems that are related to the vehicle. The vehicle must be a part of the North Carolina Division of Motor Vehicles. The power of attorney for a motor vehicle may be given or taken by the person who files the document. Without this form, you will not be able to prove that the attorney is acting on behalf of your name and was given specific rights to do it.
Once the document is signed, the attorney will be granted the right to act on behalf of the vehicle owner. There are numerous ways to be engaged in the action that can’t be handled by the owner of the vehicle on its own. For example, the representative can arrange the registration of the vehicle or change the titles.
What I need the Form MVR-63 for?
- The motor vehicle power of attorney form provides the official representative of the motor vehicle owner the right to act on their behalf. The attorney would not become an official representative of the person without this person signing the form;
- The NC DMV form MVR 63 is used by any motor vehicle owner who wants to hire a professional attorney to make this person the representative of their own will. This person can take care of numerous small and big arrangements, including the registration of the car, change of titles, and other works you trust this person to do on your behalf. You can always break this relationship.
How to Fill Out Form MVR-63?
You can find the MVR 63 power of attorney form on PDFLiner. This editor also offers a wide range of tools so you can fill the document online. Once you enter the form you have to make sure that you have all the information that must be included in the document. After you complete the form, download it on your computer, keep it on your phone, print it, or simply send it online to the attorney to sign it, agreeing with your offer. Here is what you need to provide in the document:
- Include the name of the buyer, seller, and legal owner;
- Describe the motor vehicle you have, providing data on the type, make, number of the motor, serial number, model, and the year it was built;
- Write down the name of the attorney that is considered your trustable representative for the specific case;
- Read the statement that is provided by the vehicle owner considering the attorney. Before you sign anything you have to make sure that you understand the details of the agreement and don’t give too much power to the person you hire;
- Put the current date and month below, and sign the document;
- Name the date, state, and country;
- Provide the name of the principal under the statement;
- Ask the notary to sign, print the name, and include the date when the commission expires.
Organizations that work with Form MVR-63
- North Carolina Division of Motor Vehicles.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online North Carolina Motor Vehicle Power of Attorney (Form MVR-63)