Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Form 8995-A (Schedule B)
Fill this form
Get your Form 8995-A (Schedule B) in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
1. What is the 8995-A form?
The fillable 8995-A form is also known as a qualified business income deduction. The form is used for calculating the qualified business income deduction. There are A, B, C, and D schedules for specific cases. The 8995 form is similar to the 8995-A but simplified. They both are used for QBID calculations.
2. What I need the 8995-A form for?
- An individual can download the 8995-A form if they want to find out QBID, amount of dividends, and possible losses;
- Calculate the capital gains. For this, you have to enter the adjustment amount;
- Receive detailed information on the tax income;
- Find out how much your business has gained this year or will gain in the upcoming one;
- You can use the simplified 8995 form if the taxable income equals or is below $326600 MFJ filing status, $163300 for a single, widow(er), or head of the household. But only if a payer of taxes is not the patron of the cooperative.
3. How to fill out the 8995-A form?
You can find the blank of the 8995-A form Schedule B on this page. It is available in pdf, and you can download it in one click on your computer and print it afterward. It contains only one page. The form is free of charge. Follow these step by step instructions:
- Indicate your name and taxpayer identification number;
- Describe the aggregated business or trade. Explain the factors that allow the aggregation and make it compatible with the rules of the 1.199A-4 Regulations section. You also have to add the online or printed copy of the RPE aggregations to this form if you hold an indirect or direct interest in RPE;
- If the business or trade aggregation was changed during the year, you have to mention it;
- Name your business or trade;
- Calculate totals.
4. Organizations that work with the 8995-A form
- You can file it to the IRS.
Fillable online Form 8995-A (Schedule B)
- Fill this form