Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Form 1098 (2021)
Fill this form
Get your Form 1098 (2021) in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
1. What is a 1098 2021 Form?
The IRS Form 1098 for 2021 is the Mortgage Interest Statement tax form for 2021. If you are looking for a current version of Form 1098 you can also find it on PDFLiner. This form allows taxpayers to report personal information and the details of the mortgage interest received to the IRS by the end of the tax year (TY). You have to file this form along with the 1096 Form.
2. What I need the 1098 Form for?
- File the fillable Form 1098 if you receive $600 or more of mortgage interest on the course of taking part in a trade or business;
- Fill the blank if you receive $600 or more MIP (Mortgage insurance premiums) from a trade or business. This rule currently applies only to 2021;
- You don’t have to file 1098 if you don’t receive any interest in the course of the trade or business and you have the mortgage on your previous personal residence.
3. How to fill out Form 1098?
You have to fill 2 copies of the form and file, the first to the IRS and the second to your payer/borrower.
- Check the Void or Corrected box;
- Provide the information of the recipient/lender, including name, address, TIN;
- Enter payer’s/borrower’s information (name, address, TIN);
- Claim the number of properties that secure the mortgage;
- Provide your account number;
- Enter the amount of mortgage interest received;
- Enter the amount of MIP, mortgage principal, overpaid interest refund, etc.;
- State mortgage acquisition date;
- Copy the information onto the second sheet and sign/date both.
You can benefit from using PFDLiner’s library and download Form 1098 for free. We also provide an online PDF editor that can be used for filling out your 1098
4. Organizations that work with Form 1098
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
Relevant to Form 1098 (2021) Documents:
Fillable online Form 1098 (2021)
- Fill this form