Get your Colorado Change of Address in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is a Colorado DMV Change of Address Form?
A Colorado Change of Address Form is a document that enables residents to update their mailing address with various agencies, including the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV), the United States Postal Service (USPS), and the Colorado Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV). This form is used to notify relevant organizations of a change in address and is required by law in the state of Colorado.
How To Fill Out the DMV Change of Address Colorado Online
The change of address form Colorado can be filled out online using the PDFliner website. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to complete the form:
- Go to the PDFliner website.
- Find and open the Colorado change of address Colorado free form on the PDFliner site.
- Enter your name and old address in the "FROM" section.
- Enter your new address in the "TO" section.
- Indicate whether you are changing your address permanently or temporarily.
- Sign and date the form.
- Submit the completed form to the relevant agencies, including the DMV and USPS.
What Should the Colorado Change of Address DMV Form Include
The Colorado change of address form should include the following information:
- Name: The full legal name of the person who is changing their address.
- Old Address: The previous address of the person changing their address.
- New Address: The new address of the person changing their address.
- Type of Address Change: Whether the change of address is permanent or temporary.
- Signature: The signature of the person changing their address.
- Date: The date the form was signed.
You may also need to provide additional information depending on your situation, such as your voter registration information or details about any vehicles registered in your name.
When to Request the Colorado Department of Revenue Change of Address Form
You should request a Change of address DMV Colorado form when:
- You have moved to a new address in Colorado
- You have moved to Colorado from another state
- You have moved out of Colorado to a new state
- You have changed your mailing address
- You want to update the address on your driver's license or ID card
- Your mailing address has changed but your residence is still in the same location
- You have changed your residential or business address for tax purposes
- You have changed your address for voter registration purposes
- You have changed your address for any other official government records or documents.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Colorado Change of Address