Get your Alabama Motor Vehicle Division - Power of Attorney in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is Alabama Power of Attorney?
The Alabama Department of Revenue motor vehicle division power of attorney is the document that you need to provide whenever you need to hire a representative that helps you with a wide range of work. The attorney can act on your behalf in the Alabama Department of Revenue. You can give the attorney the right to deal with all title applications, purchasing and registering the plates for your vehicle, and transactions on IFTA. You can sell the vehicle or buy it with the help of an official representative.
However, you need to make sure that the document is sent to the Motor Vehicles Office. Before you send it, your representative will not be able to work on your behalf. You need the signature of the notary public on the Alabama dept of revenue motor vehicle division power of attorney. The document must be signed by both parties in the first place. You may also want to underline those rights you give to the representative.
What I need the Alabama Power of Attorney for?
- You need Alabama motor vehicle power of attorney to hire an official representative that will work with the Department of Motor Vehicles in Alabama on your behalf. You can delegate an impressive amount of work to professionals;
- Your representative requires the template to be able to act on your behalf representing your interests in front of officials. Without this official permission sent to the Office of Motor Vehicles, the person you’ve hired will not get access to your documents;
- The Alabama Office of the Motor Vehicles needs the Alabama power of attorney form motor vehicle from you to confirm that the person that represents your interests was hired by you.
How to Fill Out Alabama Power of Attorney?
The Alabama department of motor vehicles power of attorney is not that complicated and you will quickly learn how to fill it. This template can be found on the Alabama Department of Revenue Motor Vehicle Division official portal where you can read it and learn what you need to provide to the document. If you want to fill it online, you can use PDFLiner.
This online editor offers a wide range of tools to anyone who enters the template. You have to open it and begin to complete it right away if you need to. Once you are done with it, save it to your device, print it, or just send it online to the other party. Make sure you’ve filled in all the sections that were asked. Here is what you need to do:
- Provide information about the vehicle, including the year, model, body type, and number on the license plate. Don’t forget to indicate the state that issued the plate;
- Provide information on the taxpayer, including your name, address, email, and phone number;
- Share information on the representative you hire, including name, address, phone, and email;
- Describe the type of work that the attorney is hired to do;
- Provide information on the extra job or restrictions you prefer to use in the work with the attorney in the separate section;
- Put your signature and the date;
- Send the paper to the other party and make sure that the person you hire has signed it as well before you send it to the Department.
Organizations that work with Alabama Power of Attorney
- Alabama Department of Revenue Motor Vehicle Division.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Alabama Motor Vehicle Division - Power of Attorney