Get your Manufactured Home Bill of Sale in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is a Manufactured Home Bill of Sale?
This two-page bill of sale serves as proof of purchase for a manufactured (or mobile) home. In order for this document to come into force, it must be certified by a notary. Besides, the new owner must register the vehicle with the Department of Motor Vehicles.
What do I need the Printable Manufactured Home Bill of Sale for?
- If you are selling or buying a mobile home, you want to be sure that your rights are protected.
- This document records the fact of the transaction and serves as a guarantee in case of defects.
- Without such a formal agreement, you will not be able to register a home in the DMV (and it is a must since mobile homes are classified as movable assets).
How to Fill Out the Manufactured Home Bill of Sale PDF?
- Enter the names and addresses of the buyer and seller, as well as the sum of the transaction.
- Fill in the table with mobile home output: manufacturer, model, serial number, year of manufacture, dimensions, and current location.
- List all accessories and fixtures that are sold along with this property. Indicate if the house is being sold with a warranty or “as is.” If there is a warranty, write down its terms and conditions.
- Type in the date and place of the transaction. Both parties must put in their signatures.
- After that, the document should be certified by a notary who will fill out the second part of the last page.
Organizations that work with Bill of Sale for Manufactured Home
- Mobile home sellers;
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Manufactured Home Bill of Sale