Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Get your Manufactured Home Bill of Sale in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is a Manufactured Home Bill of Sale?
This two-page bill of sale serves as proof of purchase for a manufactured (or mobile) home. In order for this document to come into force, it must be certified by a notary. Besides, the new owner must register the vehicle with the Department of Motor Vehicles.
What do I need the Printable Manufactured Home Bill of Sale for?
- If you are selling or buying a mobile home, you want to be sure that your rights are protected.
- This document records the fact of the transaction and serves as a guarantee in case of defects.
- Without such a formal agreement, you will not be able to register a home in the DMV (and it is a must since mobile homes are classified as movable assets).
How to Fill Out the Manufactured Home Bill of Sale PDF?
- Enter the names and addresses of the buyer and seller, as well as the sum of the transaction.
- Fill in the table with mobile home output: manufacturer, model, serial number, year of manufacture, dimensions, and current location.
- List all accessories and fixtures that are sold along with this property. Indicate if the house is being sold with a warranty or “as is.” If there is a warranty, write down its terms and conditions.
- Type in the date and place of the transaction. Both parties must put in their signatures.
- After that, the document should be certified by a notary who will fill out the second part of the last page.
Organizations that work with Bill of Sale for Manufactured Home
- Mobile home sellers;
Fillable online Manufactured Home Bill of Sale