Get your Tennessee Real Estate Contract in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
How to Redact and Fill Out Tennessee Real Estate Contract Online
Here are the steps you should take to redact and fill out a Tennessee real estate sales contract:
- Obtain a Tennessee real estate for sale by owner contract template.
- Use a redaction tool or software.
- Fill out the Tennessee real estate contract pdf completely and accurately, providing the requested information.
- Include any addendums or disclosures that are required by the state of Tennessee, such as a Lead-Based Paint Disclosure or a Property Disclosure Condition.
- Review the contract to ensure that all the information is correct and complete.
- Get all parties involved to sign and date the Tennessee real estate contract.
- Submit the contract to the appropriate parties, such as the seller, the buyer, and the real estate agent.
- Keep a copy of the real estate contract form Tennessee and any attachments for your records.
- Contact a real estate agent or attorney if you have any questions or need assistance with the process.
What Should Tennessee Real Estate Contract Include
Nowadays, Tennessee real estate contract for sale by owner should include the following information:
- Personal: such as the name, address, and contact information of the buyer and the seller
- Property: including the address, legal description, and any pertinent information about the property, such as the size of the property and any improvements made to it
- Purchase price and terms of the sale, such as the down payment, financing arrangements, and closing date
- Any contingencies or special terms, such as a home inspection or a contingency based on the buyer obtaining financing
- Any addendums or disclosures required by the state of Tennessee, such as a Lead-Based Paint Disclosure or a Property Disclosure Condition
- A section for the parties to indicate names, signatures, and the date of the contract
When to Request a Form Tennessee Real Estate Contract
Your best bet is to request a Tennessee real estate contract when you have found the property you want to purchase and have agreed to the terms of the sale with the seller. Usually a contract is drafted by a real estate agent or attorney, and it is a legally binding agreement between the buyer and seller.
Tennessee Real Estate Contract Popular Questions
How do I bind a real estate contract electronically in Tennessee?
In Tennessee, electronic signatures are legally binding on real estate contracts as per the Tennessee Electronic Transactions Act. To sign a document electronically, you should use one electronic signature service.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Tennessee Real Estate Contract