Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Get your Form SI-100, Statutory Required 6 Month Filing Window for Corporations in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is Form SI-100?
The SI 100 form is also called the California Statement of Information. This document is part of the legal correspondence that any nonprofit, generally cooperative, or credit union corporation has to provide to the California Secretary of State. If the company wants or needs to report the current information about the officers, agents, or its new business addresses, the template must be filled and sent to the Secretary.
If your company changed the location or the name once you filed the documentation last time, you still need to fill out the new template and send it. Secretary will consider the last form you sent as the update and will use this information.
Before you complete form SI-100, you have to make sure that you use the one that was recently updated. California State releases updates to the form from time to time. Apart from that, there is a strict deadline for the template. You have to make sure that you applied for the document before April 10.
What I need the Form SI-100 for?
- Whether you are part of a non-profit organization, corporation, representative of a small business, or credit union, you have to fill out California form SI 100 once a year or in some cases once in two years. The form helps you to verify the current information on your company. It must be filed within 90 days after you filed the Article of Incorporation;
- If you are part of a nonprofit domestic organization you have to provide the information to the California State Secretary once in two years, and if you are part of a cooperative, stock, or credit union, you need to keep updated each year.
How to Fill Out Form SI-100?
You can find the printable form SI-100 on the official website of the California Secretary of State. You will be able to read a brief description of the form. However, if you want to fill the document online, using your device, you can do it with the help of PDFLiner, an online editor that works with PDF files.
You can save the California secretary of state form SI 100 once you complete it, send it to the California Secretary of State either online via email or print, and send it via regular mail. California laws allow you to file it online. Here is what you need to include in form SI 100 online filing:
- Read the type of filing description in the instructions on the document on its first page. You will have to pay a fee for the document, so you need to make sure that you are sending the right one;
- Write down your name, and entity number. Provide comments to the certificate’s application;
- Write down your return address so the California Secretary of State can reach you, including the name, company’s name, address, and ZIP;
- Provide information on the corporation, and entity number;
- Share the business address, and the name of officers, corporations, and individuals;
- Put your name, signature, and current date.
Organizations that work with Form SI-100
- California Secretary of State, State officials.
Fillable online Form SI-100, Statutory Required 6 Month Filing Window for Corporations
- Fill this form