Form SI-100, Statutory Required 6 Month Filing Window for Corporations
Get your Form SI-100, Statutory Required 6 Month Filing Window for Corporations in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is Form SI-100?
The SI 100 form is also called the California Statement of Information. This document is part of the legal correspondence that any nonprofit, generally cooperative, or credit union corporation has to provide to the California Secretary of State. If the company wants or needs to report the current information about the officers, agents, or its new business addresses, the template must be filled and sent to the Secretary.
If your company changed the location or the name once you filed the documentation last time, you still need to fill out the new template and send it. Secretary will consider the last form you sent as the update and will use this information.
Before you complete form SI-100, you have to make sure that you use the one that was recently updated. California State releases updates to the form from time to time. Apart from that, there is a strict deadline for the template. You have to make sure that you applied for the document before April 10.
What I need the Form SI-100 for?
- Whether you are part of a non-profit organization, corporation, representative of a small business, or credit union, you have to fill out California form SI 100 once a year or in some cases once in two years. The form helps you to verify the current information on your company. It must be filed within 90 days after you filed the Article of Incorporation;
- If you are part of a nonprofit domestic organization you have to provide the information to the California State Secretary once in two years, and if you are part of a cooperative, stock, or credit union, you need to keep updated each year.
How to Fill Out Form SI-100?
You can find the printable form SI-100 on the official website of the California Secretary of State. You will be able to read a brief description of the form. However, if you want to fill the document online, using your device, you can do it with the help of PDFLiner, an online editor that works with PDF files.
You can save the California secretary of state form SI 100 once you complete it, send it to the California Secretary of State either online via email or print, and send it via regular mail. California laws allow you to file it online. Here is what you need to include in form SI 100 online filing:
- Read the type of filing description in the instructions on the document on its first page. You will have to pay a fee for the document, so you need to make sure that you are sending the right one;
- Write down your name, and entity number. Provide comments to the certificate’s application;
- Write down your return address so the California Secretary of State can reach you, including the name, company’s name, address, and ZIP;
- Provide information on the corporation, and entity number;
- Share the business address, and the name of officers, corporations, and individuals;
- Put your name, signature, and current date.
Organizations that work with Form SI-100
- California Secretary of State, State officials.
2020 Fillable Form SI-100, Statutory Required 6 Month Filing Window for Corporations (2020) Fill Out Form
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Form SI-100, Statutory Required 6 Month Filing Window for Corporations