98 Will Forms
Utah Advance Health Care Directive Form 1. What is a Utah Advance Health Care Directive Form? Utah Advance Health Care Directive Form is used for legal selecting of a person (agent), who will make health decisions if a person loses an ability to do it due to a health condition. Your primary car
Florida Last Will and Testament Form What is a Florida Last Will and Testament Form? The Florida last will and testament template PDF is a written document used for managing one's own property and business after death. Each state has its own rules regarding its format and order of fillin
Pennsylvania Last Will and Testament Form What Is a Pennsylvania Last Will and Testament? The fillable Pennsylvania Last Will and Testament Form is a document that you can fill in order to declare your last will and distribute your assets (property, business, etc.) amongst your relatives or other
Wisconsin Last Will and Testament Form 1. What is a Wisconsin Last Will and Testament Form? The fillable Wisconsin Last Will and Testament Form is an official state form that lets you (the testator) to declare your will regarding your assets (property, business, and other types). You can state
West Virginia Living Will Form 1. What is a West Virginia Last Will and Testament Form? The fillable West Virginia Last Will and Testament Form is used for legalizing the will of the testator to pass down or distribute assets between beneficiaries (relatives/non-relatives) in particula
Living Will Form Tennessee Living Will Form Tennessee ✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
Utah Last Will and Testament Form What is the Utah Last Will and Testament form? The Utah Last Will and Testament form is used for legally establishing an inheritance from the person completing this document. The blank is only valid in the state of Utah. All people who received an inherit
Indiana Living Will Form What Is Form 55316? Form 55316 (also referred to as the Indiana Living Will Declaration) is an important document used for granting an individual the possibility to declare their treatment-related decisions and legally ensure that these decisions are fulf
Ohio Living Will Form 1. What is an Ohio Living Will Form? The fillable Ohio Living Will Form is used for documenting your will regarding life-sustaining treatment in case you become physically unable to make health care decisions. The medical organization will strictly follow
Mississippi Last Will and Testament Form 1. What is a Mississippi Last Will and Testament Form? The fillable Mississippi Last Will and Testament Form is a legal document that you can fill if you want to distribute your property between beneficiaries (relatives/non-relatives) in custom portions a
MONTANA Advance Directive Planning for Important Health Care Decisions What is the blank MONTANA Advance Directive Planning for Important Health Care Decisions? The printable blank MONTANA Advance Directive Planning for Important Health Care Decisions is a pack of documents that include Terminal Conditions Declaration, Chron
Texas Last Will and Testament Forms What Is Texas Last Will and Testament Form? A last will and testament is a legal document that expresses your wishes regarding the distribution of your property and assets after your death. The Texas last will and testament form is a document that allows
Search by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
What Are Will Forms?
Will forms are used by people who want to ensure that after their death, their property or real estate will be divided based on their wishes. The will is not obligatory, but in this case, the belongings of the deceased person will be divided according to the law. The document must be signed by the attorney and several witnesses who testify that the testator can decide on their own.
The will legal forms are widely used by those who want to protect their loved ones and make sure that their interests will be taken into account even after their death. This document usually contains detailed descriptions and instructions that must be followed after a person’s death.
Will Form Types
There are several types of legal will forms, and you may choose the one you need based on your specific wishes and demands. While both types express your wishes, they are used in different periods. Read this short description of the two will forms online free options:
- Last Will and Testament. This is the standard form for anyone who wants to leave instructions on their personal belongings and how they must be divided among indicated people after their death. These printable will forms usually cover the topic of real estate ownership. A person can create a will to divide jewelry, books, and even specific activities they were involved in. The last will is read by the attorney after the testator’s death.
- Living Will or Advance Health Care Directive. This form is used similarly to the last will, but it is activated while the testator is still alive. According to the living will, the person chooses health care professionals and health care activities, clinics, and so on. The form obliges others to follow the will when the person can’t express it by themselves.
- The testator can be alive but incapacitated. Usually, healthcare providers require this document as consent for any further actions. Without the form, decisions will be made by the closest relative who receives this right according to the local laws. In the living will, you can make requests for specific treatment which will be applied by medical professionals when you will not be able to express the wish on your own. Usually, such online will forms include information on whether you want artificial breathing tubes or feeding or not. The form is used by the elderly.
What to Include in a Will Form?
It is better to pick available will forms online that are already created by professional lawyers: This simplifies the entire procedure. All you need is to fill in the empty sections. If you want to make sure that your will contains all the essential data, you need to understand the basic requirements:
- Last Will and Testament Requirements. This form has to include the names of everyone to whom you want to give your assets. It also must contain information on the given assets and their quantity. You may also include information about legal guardians who will take care of minors. If you have any extra requests, you can express them in the document as well. The testament requires your signature and the signatures of your attorney and two witnesses.
- Living Will Requirements. The first thing you need to include in the form is the name of your representative once you become incapable of expressing your decisions. It is better to have a successor representative as well, just in case. Make sure that you completely trust both people and that they will follow your wishes. You can name medical professionals who will take care of you, the treatment you prefer, and even the clinic you want to spend the last few days in.
Last Will and Testament vs Living Will
PDFLiner offers you both types of wills, so you can choose whether you want to fill out the last will or the living will. For your convenience, the documents are separated into two sections. They have different requirements:
- The blank will forms for the last testimony usually contain a list of people you want to give your belongings to after your death. It also has a list of belongings. You can include information on the taxes that you’ve paid, not for the property;
- Meanwhile, the living will contain data on the future treatment you expect to receive once you can’t express your thoughts by yourself.
Regardless of your decision of which will forms to print, you still need to provide specific information there and ask witnesses and attorneys to sign them.
How to Get a Will Form
If you are looking for the will forms PDF versions, the best option is to find them on PDFLiner. The platform contains over 100 will testament and living will templates based on your location and demands. You can check any blank to find the one you need. Enter the form and complete it online using the provided tools. Once you are done, press “Save,” and the form will be uploaded to your computer. You can send it online to the recipient(-s) you need or print it out and send it via regular mail. Make sure you provide accurate information in the correct form.