Get your Wisconsin Last Will and Testament Form in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
1. What is a Wisconsin Last Will and Testament Form?
The fillable Wisconsin Last Will and Testament Form is an official state form that lets you (the testator) to declare your will regarding your assets (property, business, and other types). You can state the persons who will become your legal beneficiaries after you pass away. The ability to prove ownership and stated relationships is obligatory.
2. What I need the Last Will and Testament Wisconsin form for?
- This blank is used for legalizing your last will;
- Fill and notarize the form to state the persons who will inherit your assets;
- Use the form to specify what part (percentage) of assets will be granted to each beneficiary.
PDFLiner lets you download Wisconsin Last Will and Testament Form fresh version or fill it online and print directly from the editor. The PDF template is provided for free.
3. How to fill out State of Wisconsin Last Will and Testament form?
- As a testator, provide your personal information (name, address);
- Name your spouse (if married) and children (if you have any);
- Appoint the main and an alternative executor;
- Enter spouse information for the case of simultaneous death;
- Name the beneficiaries who will receive your property if they survive you;
- State your spouse in the residuary clause;
- Provide extra rights to the executor if you want or leave blank;
- Give optional directions regarding your cremation (and ash disposal) or burial (you can choose any Wisconsin cemetery);
- Sign the form to approve your will and sign the self-proving affidavit;
- Pass it to the witnesses for the same signatures. There must be 3 witnesses;
- Let the Notary Public notarize and seal the form.
4. Organizations that work with Wisconsin Last Will and Testament Form:
- Licensed Notary Public of Wisconsin.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Wisconsin Last Will and Testament Form