Get your Alabama Last Will and Testament Form in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is Alabama Last Will and Testament form?
The fillable Alabama Last Will and Testament form is the official document that states the personal property that may be received by certain people after the death of the person. This is not the business document and it may not be signed in the presence of the notary public. However, in some cases, it is recommended. The property is counted in the tax form.
What I need the Alabama Last Will and Testament for?
- The blank can be filled by the person who wants to give some personal property to specific people after death;
- The person can download Alabama Last Will and Testament on its own, but signed in the presence of two witnesses at least;
- It is used for the last testament of the will;
- The form can be attached to the IRS tax forms if it is required;
- It can’t be used by residents of the other states except for Alabama.
How to fill out Alabama Last Will and Testament?
You can download this form in its pdf version here, on this page, or at the Alabama official website. You may need to print it out since it must be signed by 2 witnesses. This form can be notarized. If you want to check out the form before you print it, you may do it online. It is totally free of charge. The information you need to complete in the form:
- Name confirmed residency of Alabama, county;
- Information about personal representatives;
- Deposition of property, including names, addresses, property name you want to give to the beneficiaries;
- Signature of you and testator;
- Signatures of witnesses and addresses.
Organizations that work with Alabama Last Will and Testament
- State of Alabama;
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Alabama Last Will and Testament Form