Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
DD Form 149
Fill this form
Get your DD Form 149 in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is DD Form 149?
The DD form 149 is also known as Application for Correction of Military Record Under the Provisions of Title 10, US Code. This document follows the Code, title 10, section 1552. You have to read it, as well as the Privacy Act Statement before you complete anything.
The form is mainly used to correct the information in the records made by military employees. It is sent to the officials so the service secretary can later use it to fix the information. The military records may contain injustice or errors made by mistake or sent by the individual. If an individual has strong evidence that allows fixing the problem, this form must be sent to the officials immediately.
This DD 149 form has to be accompanied by other documents that confirm the point of view of the sender. The more evidence you have, the more copies you need to send to support the case and make it stronger. You need to make your case reliable by sending proof.
What I need the Form DD 149 for?
- The former or current military worker whether he/she is separated, retired, or actively working can use DD form 149 correction of military records. The person can hire a legal representative to represent the interests and correct the records that are kept by the military;
- Anyone who serves in the military and finds a mistake or injustice in the records that the military keeps has to complete DD form 149 printable version to fix it;
- The Board of Air Force, Army, Navy, Coast Guard, or Marine Corps requires the form and evidence that are attached with it to be able to fix the mistake. Without DD form 149 PDF military personnel can’t change the records.
How to Fill Out DD 149 Form?
The DD form 149 fillable version is available on the official website of any military department. You can easily find it among official documents. Read the description there and check it out. If you want to fill out the form online, you have to search for the third-party editor.
The most trustable option is PDFLiner which contains all the tools you need to complete the document online. It has a simplified searching system and an impressive library with forms. You can use this editor for the DD form 149 download process, as well as printing or sending it via email to the other party. Here is what you need to include there:
- Include the information on the service member. Provide the branch when the injustice was made, the time, the name, SSN during the serving period, current SSN, mailing address, and phone number;
- Provide information on the separation. Include the character of the service that was performed. Pick the most suitable box and put the tick there;
- Share the description of the error or injustice that was made;
- Provide evidence you have. Describe them in this section apart from adding them as an attachment;
- Include the information on the claimant if it is different from the service member;
- Name the representative if you have one;
- Sign the document.
Organizations that work with Form DD 149
- The US Army,
- Navy and marine corps,
- Coast guard,
- Air force.
Fillable online DD Form 149
- Fill this form