Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Fillable DR-305 Child Support Guidelines Affidavit
Fill this form
Get your DR-305 Child Support Guidelines Affidavit in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is DR-305 Child Support Guidelines Affidavit?
DR-305 Child Support Guidelines Affidavit is used to report the deductions a parent sends to their child every month or year. It contains three pages with all the required information about the income and deductions. This form is one of the Alaska child support forms.
What Do I Need DR-305 Child Support Guidelines Affidavit For?
If you provide child custody because of the divorce, you should file this form;
To report about your monthly or annual income and the number of deductions;
To define which deductions are allowed in case of your income amount;
If a couple isn’t married and has a child, this fillable form is required.
How to Fill Out DR-305 Child Support Guidelines Affidavit?
DR-305 Alaska Child Support Guidelines Affidavit must contain information about both parents and their income. Follow these steps to file this blank online.
- Fill out the petitioner and defendant names. You also have to indicate the court and case number.
- Choose whether you want to report monthly or yearly deductions. This section should include gross income and total deductions that are allowed under Civil Rule 90.3. You can write the information of the second parent if you know it.
- On the second page, you have to calculate annual child support based on sections A and B, which you have filled out on the first page of the PDF. Write the total sum separately for each parent.
- Section F requires additional forms that include information about shared, divided, or hybrid custody.
- You should indicate the health care coverage amount in Section G and fill out section H (monthly child support payment) according to the previous one.
Organizations That Work with DR-305 Child Support Guidelines Affidavit
Court System (Alaska)
Fillable online DR-305 Child Support Guidelines Affidavit
- Fill this form