Get your Form 108 - Application for Missouri Title and License in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is Application for Missouri Title and License?
Missouri application for title and license is also known as DOR 108 form for all drivers who registered their vehicle in Missouri. This is an official document that must be filled out by the local residents who want to receive the license and title for the vehicle. The Missouri form 108 must be filled also by newly arrived citizens.
They need to fill out the form right away, before the deadline in 30 days during which you need to change the plates. Those who filled out the form have to wait for the Missouri department of revenue decision that allows them to switch titles and licenses to a local one.
You will have to fill out the application, show the certificate of ownership, and the ability to pay for any incidents that happen because of you. You need to have an insurance policy for the vehicle. After that, you may receive new plates. You have to prove yourself a responsible driver.
What I need the Application for Missouri Title and License for?
- The Missouri department of revenue application for Missouri title and license is required by any driver who lives in Missouri and owns a vehicle. This form must be filled to register a new vehicle and license in the state;
- The 108 form is required by the Missouri department of revenue to get information about newly registered drivers. This form allows finding out the insurance that can cover a wide range of accidents and the ability of drivers to pay for accidents caused by them;
- The form can be used in court by officials and drivers in cases when any party needs to prove that the vehicle belongs to a particular person and a resident of Missouri.
How to Fill Out Application for Missouri Title and License?
You may find an application for Missouri title and license example here, on PDFLiner. The form is only 2 pages long. Don’t worry, the second page contains detailed explanations for the first page. You have to fill only one page, but you need to be extremely careful with it. There are numerous boxes and lines that must be completed. Once you complete it online via PDFLiner, you may save it on your device and send it to the Missouri Department of Revenue. Here are detailed instructions on how to fill out application for Missouri title and license:
- Pick the trans type, in the right corner of the page;
- Fill in the information about the owner, including name, address, city, state, email, and phone;
- Write down the data about your vehicle, including year, color, ID, fuel, mileage, and body style;
- Provide information on the lien and the address to send the security agreement;
- Include information about the transfer of the vehicle or trade-in;
- Put the owner's signature;
- Write the dealer information;
- Include the information on the notary;
- Leave the empty window for office validation of the form. Approval or rejection.
Organizations that work with Application for Missouri Title and License
- Missouri Department of Revenue;
- Any court around the US.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Form 108 - Application for Missouri Title and License