Get your DD Form 1354 in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is the DD Form 1354?
DD Form 1354 is used by military departments to legally transfer the real property of the Department of Defense.
What I need the DD Form 1354 for?
- To legally send or accept the real military property to or from another military department;
- To list all the items transferred between the military departments;
- To state all the necessary details about the transfer.
How to fill out the DD Form 1354?
The fillable DD Form 1354 consists of two pages. There are detailed instructions on how to fill each section on the second page. To correctly fill the DD Form 1354, it is necessary to:
- Specify the sender and the receiver of the real DoD property;
- Enter the necessary details, including the date, the serial number, the transaction details and more;
- List all the items that are transferred and enter all the details, including facility numbers, category codes, quantities, fund sources, interest codes, remarks and more;
- Leave your signature at the bottom of the form. The receiver shall also leave a signature on the document.
Organizations that work with DD Form 1354
Military departments and other military agencies.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!