Get your DD Form 1348-1A in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is DD Form 1348-1A?
The DD Form 1348-1A is used to document the transfer of custody and control of the property from the owning organization or individual to DLA Disposition Services.
What is DD Form 1348-1A used for?
DLA Disposition Services will not accept transfers of custody and control of the property without a properly completed and signed fillable DD Form 1348-1A.
This form must be completed in English. If the item being transferred is identified by a foreign language nomenclature, the form must also include the English translation.
How to fill out DD Form 1348-1A?
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to fill out the DD Form 1348-1A issue release receipt document:
- Enter the date of the request in the "Date" field.
- In the "From" field, enter the name and address of the individual or organization requesting the service.
- In the "To" field, enter the name and address of the DLA Disposition Services office you are interacting with.
- In the "Phone" field, enter the best point of contact phone number for the requestor.
- In the "Fax" field, enter the fax number for the requestor, if applicable.
- In the "Email" field, enter the email address for the requestor, if applicable.
- In the "Property Account Number" field, enter the Property Account Number (PAN) associated with the request. The PAN can be found on the Property Identification Label (PIL), which is affixed to the item.
- In the "Item Description" field, enter a brief description of the item or items being requested.
- In the "Quantity" field, enter the number of items being requested.
- In the "Unit of Issue" field, enter the unit of issue for the items being requested.
- In the "Reason for Request" field, enter the reason for the request.
- In the "Signature" field, enter the name and title of the requestor.
- In the "Date" field, enter the date the form is being signed.
- In the "Remarks" field, enter any additional information that would be helpful for the DLA Disposition Services office to know.
How to submit DD Form 1348-1A?
When the DD form 1348-1A pdf is complete, fax or mails it to the DLA Disposition Services office.
Who should sign the DD Form 1348-1A?
The DD form 1348-1A template must be signed by an authorized representative of the owning organization. The name, title, and telephone number of the signatory must be provided.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online DD Form 1348-1A