Get your DD Form 362 in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is a DD form 362?
DD form 362 fillable used by the Department of Defense to document collections of cash, checks, and money orders received by a federal agency. The form is also used to document the disbursement of these funds.
Who should fill out a DD form 362?
The individual who is responsible for collecting the cash should fill out the statement of charges/cash collection voucher. For example, if an individual goes to a store to purchase an item and pays with cash, the store clerk would fill out the document.
How to fill out DD 362 form?
The DD form 362 instructions are pretty simple. Open the editor and follow the steps:
- Enter the date of the request at the top of the form.
- Specify a voucher number.
- Write an Organization and accounting details
- Fill out the items sheet with the requested items and prices.
- The purpose of line 8 on the DD Form 362 is to indicate the type of security clearance that is required for the position. The options for this line are "Top Secret," "Secret," and "Confidential." Or action, if the individual already has the required clearance.
- After that, you need to provide your personal information and sign the form.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!