75 USCIS Forms
Form USCIS N-400, Application for Naturalization What Is USCIS N400 Form? Also known as Application for Naturalization, N-400 is a form filled with the USCIS by foreigners with green cards who are aimed at becoming U.S. citizens. When filling out the blank, you’ll need to indicate basic data about
Form USCIS N-400, Application for Naturalization (2022) Form USCIS N-400, Application for Naturalization 2022
Form I-864, Affidavit of Support (2020) What is form I-864 2020? USCIS form I-864 is officially known as Affidavit, or official statement, of Support. It is used to legally become a sponsor for intending immigrants to the United States of America, most often family-based, unless they are explic
Form I-864, Affidavit of Support (2021) Form I-864, Affidavit of Support (2021)
USCIS Form I-90 What Is a USCIS Form I-90? The I-90 USCIS is a form used by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to replace a permanent resident card, also known as a green card. The green card serves as evidence of an individual's lawful permanent resid
Form I-130A What is form I-130A? USCIS form I-130A is an immigration-related form that targets married couples where one of the spouses has the intention to obtain legal residency or a green card in the USA. The answer to what is I-130A form for is providing addition
Form I-864A, Contract Between Sponsor and Household Member What is Form I-864A? The I 864A form is also known as the Contract Between the Sponsor and Household Member. This document was created by US Citizenship and Immigration Services. Members of the household can sign up for USCIS form I-864A if they want to s
Form I-914, Supplement B Form I-914, Supplement B, Declaration of Law Enforcement Officer for Victim of Trafficking in Persons ✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
Instructions for Form N-648 Instructions for Form N-648 ✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
Form N-648, Medical Certification for Disability Exceptions Form N-648, Medical Certification for Disability Exceptions ✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
Form N-644, Application for Posthumous Citizenship Form N-644, Application for Posthumous Citizenship ✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
Instructions for Form N-470 Instructions for Form N-470 ✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
How to Get Fillable USCIS Forms?
All available USCIS forms are presented in this category. You can choose the right document for your situation, study our step-by-step instructions, fill it out, sign it, and send it to the appropriate recipient electronically. The PDFLiner’s library is regularly updated and supplemented with new and revised form versions. Please be aware that some immigration-related issues might require biometrics and processing fees.
You can find detailed information on this subject, in particular, payment methods and exact fee sums, on the official website of this department. There, in the “Forms” section, you can also find various templates that the Service releases.
Most Popular Free USCIS Forms
There are over a hundred USCIS Gov forms in total. On the PDFLiner website, you can find them all, as well as recommendations for completing them. The most requested documents are:
- Form I-9. This blank is intended to be completed by both employees and employers who hire foreigners to work in their companies. The former should provide personal information confirming their right to work in the United States. The latter need to check the data for their authenticity and, for their part, record the fact that the employee has the right to official employment.
- Form N-600. This extensive 15-page document is used when requesting a Certificate of Citizenship. It can only be used in two cases: if you were born outside the US to American citizen parents and if you were born in the US and are automatically recognized as a citizen of the country (before you turned 18). The form can be filled out by both the parents of minor applicants for citizenship and the applicants themselves (adults).
- Form N-400. It is used to apply for naturalized citizenship. You should be in the country for a certain period to use this opportunity. Although this document is twenty pages long, you only need to complete the parts that are appropriate for your specific situation. Much depends on the presence or absence of citizenship of your parents or guardians.
- Form AR-11. It is a mandatory form that all aliens must provide when changing residence. They should do it no later than ten days after the move. It allows the Migration Service not only to follow the movements of foreigners but also to send them informational letters and expected documents on time. Please note that changing your address with the Executive Office for Immigration Review or any postal service does not relieve you of the obligation to complete this form.
- Form I-907. If for some reason, you want your application to be processed faster, you can ask for a speedier process using Form I-907. It is usually filled in if you want to get a quick decision regarding USCIS immigration forms I-140 or I-129. Keep in mind that only eligible workers can submit such a request (you can find a complete list of categories on the agency’s official website). Since last year, E13 Multinational Executives and Managers and E21 (National Interest Waiver) placeholders have also been eligible for expedited request processing.
How to Fill Immigration Forms Online
USCIS all forms can be multi-page and quite challenging to complete. PDFLiner simplifies your task by offering convenient tools for working with fillable documents:
- Select the necessary document in the site’s library or upload a file from your device.
- Type the requested information, check the boxes where needed, and sign the document.
- Submitting certain papers to the Service requires information from third parties, for instance, your employer. In such USCIS forms, blank fields should be provided for completion by another person.
- When you are done with the file, check it for typos, and if everything is fine, send it electronically to the correct address.