Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
78 USCIS Forms
Form I-864A, Contract Between Sponsor and Household Member What is Form I-864A? The I 864A form is also known as the Contract Between the Sponsor and Household Member. This document was created by US Citizenship and Immigration Services. Members of the household can sign up for USCIS form I-864A if they want to s
Form I-9 - Employment Eligibility Verification What is the New I-9 Form 2023 This is the current version of printable Form I-9, also known as Employment Eligibility Verification. It was developed by US Citizenship and Immigration Services to verify the identity of residents and non-residents hired to
Form USCIS N-400, Application for Naturalization What Is USCIS N400 Form? Also known as Application for Naturalization, N-400 is a form filled with the USCIS by foreigners with green cards who are aimed at becoming U.S. citizens. When filling out the blank, you’ll need to indicate basic data about
Form I-589 What is Form I-589? The I-589 form is also known as an Application for Asylum and for Withholding of Removal. The form was created by the Department of Homeland Security and the US Department of Justice. It was made for non-residents of the US who want to
Form I-130A What Is Form I-130A? USCIS form I-130A is an immigration-related form that targets married couples where one of the spouses has the intention to obtain legal residency or a green card in the USA. The answer to what is I-130A form for is providing addition
Form I-824 Form I-824 ✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiance What Is I-129F Form Also known as Petition for Alien Fiancé(e), the I-129F Form is a crucial document used by US citizens to request a K-1 nonimmigrant visa for their foreign fiancé(e). Its primary purpose is to establish the legitimacy of t
USCIS Form I-9 (2019) What Is a USCIS Form I 9? USCIS Form I-9 is an Employment Eligibility Verification form used by employers in the United States to verify the identity and employment authorization of individuals hired for employment in the United States. Employer
Form I-9 - Employment Eligibility Verification (2019) Form I-9 - Employment Eligibility Verification (2019)
Form I-864W, Request for Exemption for Intending Immigrants Affidavit of Support What is form I-864W? Family and employment-based immigration is the most common answer to what is I-864W form for. This form is used to request exemption from the rule that obliges candidates willing to obtain a US card to provide the so-called Affidavit
Form I-765 (MUST be filled with your Form I-821D) (2020) Form I-765 (MUST be filled with your Form I-821D) (2020) ✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
Form I-765 (MUST be filled with your Form I-821D) Form I-765 (MUST be filled with your Form I-821D) ✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
How to Get Fillable USCIS Forms?
All available USCIS forms are presented in this category. You can choose the right document for your situation, study our step-by-step instructions, fill it out, sign it, and send it to the appropriate recipient electronically. The PDFLiner’s library is regularly updated and supplemented with new and revised form versions. Please be aware that some immigration-related issues might require biometrics and processing fees.
You can find detailed information on this subject, in particular, payment methods and exact fee sums, on the official website of this department. There, in the “Forms” section, you can also find various templates that the Service releases.
Most Popular Free USCIS Forms
There are over a hundred USCIS Gov forms in total. On the PDFLiner website, you can find them all, as well as recommendations for completing them. The most requested documents are:
- Form I-9. This blank is intended to be completed by both employees and employers who hire foreigners to work in their companies. The former should provide personal information confirming their right to work in the United States. The latter need to check the data for their authenticity and, for their part, record the fact that the employee has the right to official employment.
- Form N-600. This extensive 15-page document is used when requesting a Certificate of Citizenship. It can only be used in two cases: if you were born outside the US to American citizen parents and if you were born in the US and are automatically recognized as a citizen of the country (before you turned 18). The form can be filled out by both the parents of minor applicants for citizenship and the applicants themselves (adults).
- Form N-400. It is used to apply for naturalized citizenship. You should be in the country for a certain period to use this opportunity. Although this document is twenty pages long, you only need to complete the parts that are appropriate for your specific situation. Much depends on the presence or absence of citizenship of your parents or guardians.
- Form AR-11. It is a mandatory form that all aliens must provide when changing residence. They should do it no later than ten days after the move. It allows the Migration Service not only to follow the movements of foreigners but also to send them informational letters and expected documents on time. Please note that changing your address with the Executive Office for Immigration Review or any postal service does not relieve you of the obligation to complete this form.
- Form I-907. If for some reason, you want your application to be processed faster, you can ask for a speedier process using Form I-907. It is usually filled in if you want to get a quick decision regarding USCIS immigration forms I-140 or I-129. Keep in mind that only eligible workers can submit such a request (you can find a complete list of categories on the agency’s official website). Since last year, E13 Multinational Executives and Managers and E21 (National Interest Waiver) placeholders have also been eligible for expedited request processing.
How to Fill Immigration Forms Online
USCIS all forms can be multi-page and quite challenging to complete. PDFLiner simplifies your task by offering convenient tools for working with fillable documents:
- Select the necessary document in the site’s library or upload a file from your device.
- Type the requested information, check the boxes where needed, and sign the document.
- Submitting certain papers to the Service requires information from third parties, for instance, your employer. In such USCIS forms, blank fields should be provided for completion by another person.
- When you are done with the file, check it for typos, and if everything is fine, send it electronically to the correct address.