Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Fill this form
Get your Form I-864A, Contract Between Sponsor and Household Member in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is Form I-864A?
The I 864A form is also known as the Contract Between the Sponsor and Household Member. This document was created by US Citizenship and Immigration Services. Members of the household can sign up for USCIS form I-864A if they want to share the assets or income to support the immigrant and become a sponsor. This document usually goes as an attachment to Form I-864, which is a Support Affidavit Under Section 213A of the INA. You can’t use it separately.
If you want to prove that you are ready to be a sponsor, you can attach the contract between the sponsor and household member form I 864A to the Affidavit of Support. In this case, you need the signature of the person, also the household member who can promise to make the sponsor’s income available for the purpose. Sponsor must sign the agreement as well. This contract ensures that both, sponsor and household members provide the money to sponsor the immigrant.
What I need the Form I-864A for?
- You need USCIS form I 864A to make sure that the sponsor has enough money to support immigrants and household members are ready to help to release the money;
- An immigrant can use sample form I 864A to prove that the sponsor intends to release money for the support. In this case, the sponsor must provide the trustable document of income available to support the immigrant;
- A household member can use the form to prove that sponsor has enough amount of money to help the immigrant;
- The form I-864A PDF can be used by the US Citizenship and Immigration Services to make sure that the immigrant that applies for residence in the country has a sponsor who can support this person.
How to Fill Out Form I-864A?
You will find form I864A PDF on PDFLiner. This document is not complicated but you still need to be precise in your answers. It is 8 pages long, but mostly contains explanations and tips for a person who fills it. You may start by reading these form I-864A instructions in the first place. Once you complete the document, you can print it and send by regular mail, save it on your device, and send everything online. Here is what you need to provide in it, based on the form I 864A instructions:
- Leave the section for Government use only unfilled;
- Provide your full name, address, mailing address, and date of birth;
- Put tips near the appropriate boxes, in part 2 on your relations to the sponsor and in part 3 on the employment;
- Provide information on the federal income tax;
- Fill in the sponsor’s personal data, including name, address, and signature;
- Fill down information on the immigrants the sponsor promises to support with name, address, date of birth, and account number on USCIS;
- Leave the space for the sponsor’s statement, provide your own statement as well;
- Fill sponsor’s contact information, signature, and date;
- Provide your contact phone number;
- Sign the document, and put the current date on the paper as a household member.
Organizations that work with Form I-864A
- United States Department of Homeland Security;
- US Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Fillable online Form I-864A, Contract Between Sponsor and Household Member
- Fill this form