Get the DS-11 form in editor
What is the DS-11 form?
DS-11 form is the one that you need to fill out if you want to receive the US Passport. You have to apply this form for your first-time passport or renew it. It does not have to contain your signature. But once it is approved, you have to sign it.
What I need the DS-11 for?
You need DS-11 form in case:
- You want to apply for the US passport for the first time;
- You want to restore your passport after it was stolen, lost or damaged;
- You have changed your name;
- You got married;
- The expiration period is coming closer, and you need to request the new passport;
- Without a passport, you can’t open a bank account, receive credit, travel, and so on.
There is a due date of the form. It is constantly changing. Each year you see the new date on the official US website.
Filling out DS-11
You have to be extremely attentive while filling out this form. The passport stays with you all your life. Make sure there are no mistakes, as they will cause numerous troubles in the future. You will need to include in the form:
- Your name: first, last and middle;
- Your sex;
- The number of your social security;
- Your date and place of birth;
- Information on how to contact you: current address and phone;
- In case you have other names, include them in the form.
The second page of the form requires information about your spouse, parents, your height, hair color, the color of your eyes. If you have upcoming travel, describe them in the form.
Organizations that work with DS-11
- Regional Agency;
- Passport Acceptance Facilities.
Hear What PDFLiner Users Have to Say & Join Them Today
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!