Get your Form DS-5504 in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is the DS-5504 form?
The passport name change form DS 5504 is also called the Application for the US Passport. The form allows you to change the name, correct the information inside, or even replace the passport book in specific conditions. The fillable document may extend the date of the passport’s validity. If there is a printing error in the document, use the form to correct it.
What do I need the DS-5504 fillable form for?
The PDF form is usually filled by US citizens who need to provide corrections to the original. Here are the most popular reasons to complete the DS 5504 PDF:
- If you have changed the name and you need to indicate it in the valid document;
- if you need to correct the error that occurred during the passport’s printing. It can be fixed only during a year since the date it was issued;
- to extend the time of passport’s validity.
How to Fill Out the DS-5504 Online?
You don’t have to download the form to file it. Use PDFLiner and complete it online. If you need a printable version, you may upload it from PDFLiner to your device or just press “Print.” The form is simple. Read the instructions before you fill the form:
- Choose the reason for using the form. You have to answer “Yes” to all the statements;
- Read the manual on the first pages of the form. It contains the list of documents you have to submit with the form, including color photos and recent passport;
- File the application on the 5th page of the document. Include your name, date of birth, SSN, email, phone number, address. Write down the names you have previously used, if there are any. Provide recent passport information;
- On the 6th page, you have to describe yourself, including height, eye color, hair color. Include the travel plans and emergency contact. Put your signature.
Organizations that work with the passport form DS 5504
- US Department of state;
- National Passport Information Center.
Related to DS-5504 Documents
FAQ: DS-5504 Fillable Form Popular Questions
Where to send DS-5504 form?
The DS-5504 form should be printed and mailed to the following address.
1. For Routine Service:
National Passport Processing Center
Post Office Box 90107
Philadelphia, PA, 19190-0107
2. For Expedited Service:
National Passport Processing Center
Post Office Box 90907
Philadelphia, PA, 19190-0907
Where can I get form DS-5504?
The form DS-5504 is available on the U.S. Department of State website. The fillable version of the form is available here at PDFLiner. Simply click the Fill this form button.
What is the difference between DS-11 and DS-5504?
The difference between DS-11 and DS-5504 is that the DS-11 is a passport application that can be completed and submitted online, while the DS-5504 is a passport renewal form that must be completed and submitted in person.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Form DS-5504