Get your Form I-918, Supplement B in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
How to Redact and Fill Out Form I-918, Supplement B Online
To redact and fill out this form online, you should follow form I 918 Supplement B instructions:
- Obtain a copy of the USCIS I-918 Supplement B form.
- Open the form in the PDFliner editor.
- Fill out all fields with the necessary information.
- Save the completed I-918 Supplement B to your computer or device.
- Submit the I 918 Supplement B electronically to the USCIS using the online submission system or by mail with the required supporting documents.
What Should Form I-918, Supplement B Include
Form I-918, Supplement B, also known as the U Nonimmigrant Status Certification, is used by certain law enforcement agencies and other qualified entities to certify that an individual is a victim of certain criminal activities and is cooperating with law enforcement in the investigation or prosecution of the crime.
The form should include the following information:
- Basic information about the individual, including name, address, and contact information.
- Information about the criminal activity that the individual is a victim of, including the nature of the crime, the date it occurred, and the location.
- Information about the individual's cooperation with law enforcement in the investigation and prosecution of the crime, if applicable.
- Information about the individual's current physical and mental condition.
- The certifying agency's contact information.
- Any other information requested by the USCIS in the instructions for the form.
When to Request a Form I-918, Supplement B
Form I-918, Supplement B, is used by certain law enforcement agencies and other qualified entities to certify that an individual is a victim of certain criminal activities and is cooperating with law enforcement in the investigation or prosecution of the crime. The form should be requested by the victim or by a representative acting on their behalf.
No specific deadline I-918 Supplement B, but it's important to note that the certification should be requested as soon as possible after the crime has been reported to the authorities and after the criminal investigation has been initiated. The victim should request the certification while they are still cooperating with the law enforcement agencies or within a reasonable time after the cooperation has ended.
Also important to note that the U nonimmigrant status is not a permanent status and that the individual will have to apply again for the status if they want to maintain it after I-918 Supplement B expiration. The individual should apply for an extension before the expiration of their U nonimmigrant status.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Form I-918, Supplement B