Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Get your Form I-134 - Affidavit of Support in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is form I-134?
Affidavit of Support or Form I-134 is a legal document used to show the US government that a visa applicant is sponsored by someone who is already in the United States. This support application is filed by a US resident who supports a foreign resident visa application.
What I need the I-134 for?
- The purpose of this form is to state that the person coming to the U.S. will not become a public charge and that the sponsor will act as their fallback;
- Form I-134 is mostly used to support non-immigrants visiting the United States. A different Affidavit of Support (Form I-864) is used to support immigrants seeking permanent residency in the U.S.
When a sponsor submits Form I-134, they also bring evidence of their financial ability to support a foreign resident.
The following documents must be attached:
- An extract from the bank indicating the opening date of the account, the amount of deposit to the account last year and the current balance;
- Indication of the employment date, the position in the company, the average salary and whether the job is temporary or permanent;
- If the sponsor is self-employed, a copy of the recent tax return or business rating report must be attached as well.
- Also, a list of bonds with serial numbers and denominations.
Filling out the I-134
To fill the I-134 form, provide this information:
- Sponsor’s name and address;
- Certification of US citizenship or residency;
- The visitor’s information;
- Information about the sponsor’s employment;
- Total financial information;
- Dependants of the sponsor;
- Previous affidavits of support if applicable.
Organizations that work with I-134
Department of Homeland Security
Fillable online Form I-134 - Affidavit of Support
- Fill this form