Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
30 Oklahoma Tax Forms
Form OW-8-ESC Oklahoma Corporate What Is Form OW 8 ESC? Form OW-8-ESC serves as a tool for Oklahoma corporations to calculate and pay their estimated income taxes quarterly. This form is primarily used by businesses that anticipate owing at least $500 in state income tax after subtractin
Oklahoma Form 511NR Understanding Oklahoma Form 511NR for Part-Year and Non-Residents When it comes time to handle state tax obligations in the Sooner State, part-year residents and non-residents must acquaint themselves with Oklahoma Form 511NR. This specialized document is
Form 511-NR - Oklahoma Nonresident and Part-Year Resident Income Tax Return Form Understanding Oklahoma Tax Form NR 511 Filing state income taxes can often be a complex process, especially for those who may not be full-time residents. In Oklahoma, non-residents and part-time residents need to use a special tax form to comply with stat
Form WTP-10005 Oklahoma Nonresident Distributed Income Estimated Withholding Tax Report What Is Oklahoma Form WTP 10005? Oklahoma form WTP-10005 is a tax-related form used within the state of Oklahoma. This Oklahoma form is typically utilized by individuals or entities that must report certain tax information to the Oklahoma Tax Commission.
Form WTR-10002 Oklahoma Nonresident Royalty Withholding Tax Return What is an Oklahoma Nonresident Royalty Withholding Tax Return? The WTR 10002 Form is a short, one-page document that all Oklahoma nonresidents must complete annually if they have income from various royalties in a reporting period that exceeds $1000. It
Oklahoma Form 574 Resident Nonresident Allocation Where to Get Fillable Oklahoma Form 574 Resident Nonresident Allocation?The document is ready for you to acquire at the PDFLiner library. To begin filling out the document, push the “Fill this form” button, or if you need to know how to find it letter
Form 561-NR-F Capital Gain Deduction for Trusts and Estates Filing Form 513NR What Is Oklahoma Form 561 NR F? Oklahoma Form 561-NR-F is a state-specific tax document used by trusts and estates to claim a deduction for certain capital gains. This form is relevant for nonresident trusts and estates with income sources from Oklahoma a
Oklahoma Form 528 - Information Return Agriculture Exclusion What Is Oklahoma Form 528? Oklahoma Form 528 is a tax document designed for agricultural producers who wish to claim an exclusion from sales tax for certain sales of agricultural products. This form is utilized to report qualifying transactions to the Okl
Oklahoma Form 504-I What Is Oklahoma Tax Form 504? Oklahoma Tax Form 504, also referred to simply as Form 504 Oklahoma, is an Application for Extension of Time to File an Oklahoma Income Tax Return. This form allows Oklahoma taxpayers to request additional time to file their
Form 513 Oklahoma Resident Fiduciary Income Tax Return Packet and Instructions What Is Oklahoma Form 513? Form 513, also referred to as the Oklahoma Resident Fiduciary Income Tax Return Packet, is a document required by the Oklahoma Tax Commission (OTC). It's used by trustees, executors, or administrators of an estate or trust t
Oklahoma Form 561-NR - Capital Gain Deduction (2022) What Is Schedule 561 NR Oklahoma Schedule 561 NR, also known as the Oklahoma Capital Gain Deduction for Part-Year and Nonresidents, is used by individuals who file form 511-NR to report and deduct qualifying capital gains derived from Okl
What are Oklahoma Tax Forms?
If you are looking for Oklahoma tax forms, you are probably a taxpayer who lives and works or a nonresident who works in Oklahoma. There are federal tax templates created by the IRS that have to be filed annually. Apart from that residents of each state have to learn the state documents they need to provide. Normally, both federal and state forms have numerous similarities. Oklahoma income tax forms are mainly created and provided by the State of Oklahoma Tax Commission.
You will find over 45 different tax forms on PDFLiner. The library is growing with the appearance of new templates. Some of these documents can be used for years, others require updated versions. Each of them has a detailed description inside.
Most Popular Oklahoma Tax Forms
Whenever you need state of Oklahoma tax forms, you have to make sure that you’ve picked the right one. This is not the simplest action since you have multiple options in front of you. Some of these templates look the same at the beginning. This is why PDFLiner has descriptions of all Oklahoma tax forms 2022 under the icons. You will be able to pick the one you need. If you know exactly which Oklahoma estimated tax payments 2022 forms are required use the search bar.
Those who just gather templates in their own library for the future can pick forms that are currently on demand. Here is the list of documents you may need as well:
- Forms 561-F. The form is widely known as Oklahoma Capital Gain Deduction for Trusts and Estates Filing Form 513. The name says for itself that you need to send the template after you’ve sent Form 513 or together with it. You need to inform the Oklahoma state of the assets that were held for the applicable holding period of time. Form 513 does not include any capital gains and losses of Oklahoma capital, which you need to report.
- Form EF. Among Oklahoma state income tax forms, this one is the most popular nowadays. This is the Income Tax Declaration form for Electronic Filing in Oklahoma. It goes together with forms 513-NR, 513, 512-S, 512, and 514. You don’t have to send this form to the Oklahoma Tax Commission unless it is requested, even though it was created by this department. Instead, you have to keep it to your own records. You need to include the tax return information, as well as a declaration of the partner or the officer.
- Form 504-C. It is named Application for Extension of Time to File an Oklahoma Income Tax Return for Corporations, Partnerships, and Fiduciaries. You can use this form only if you are a representative of the corporation or other organizations mentioned above. You can’t use it as an individual taxpayer. If you represent yourself you need a 504-I form. Pay attention to the fact that this form does not offer you a delay in time for tax payment. This is one of the Oklahoma state tax forms that provide you time to prepare the document properly.
- Form FRX 200. This is an Oklahoma Annual Franchise Tax Return. You need to indicate the FEIN of the taxpayer, the number of accounts, and the reporting period. Name the total net assets and the total gross of your business in Oklahoma. This is not the tax report, and you have to use another form for it.
- Form OTC 998. Its name is State of Oklahoma Application for 100 percent Disabled Veterans Real Property Tax Exemption. Before you fill it out, make sure you have an updated version for this year. Provide information on the applicant and the partnership as well.
Where to Get Oklahoma Tax Forms?
You can find any documents you need online, from Oklahoma unemployment tax forms to partnerships and sales taxes. The most popular source is the official website of the Tax Commission of Oklahoma State. Yet, it is not the quickest way since you need to dig through numerous forms that can’t be related to taxes at all. If you are looking for the form you can try PDFLiner. It has a well-organized library with a description of each form. Here is what you need to do once you found Oklahoma state tax return forms on PDFLiner:
- Choose the document you need on the page.
- Press Fill Online icon there.
- Wait till the form is opened and complete its sections.
- Send the form to the other party. You may sign it electronically via PDFLiner too.
Where to send Oklahoma tax forms?
You can send Oklahoma tax return forms to the Oklahoma Tax Commission if it is indicated in the form. There are detailed instructions on how and where to send them. Normally the officials prefer to receive electronic documents via email or download them online via the website. If there is a requirement to send the form by regular mail the address is included in the form.
Where to mail Oklahoma tax forms?
If you are not sure where to send the form, and there is no instruction in the document, contact Oklahoma Tax Commission. Before you do that, you can check out their website. If there are no specific rules, ask the support team.