Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Get your Form 1120-A in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is Form 1120-A?
It is better to find out what is a 1120 tax form before the deadline. This form is also known as US Corporation Short-Form Income Tax Return. Not all corporations are qualified for the document. Before you fill in anything, you have to read the instructions. The Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service created the form for the convenience of corporations.
It contains the information that must be recorded and provided to the IRS annually. You have to make sure that the year is appropriate on the blank. Each section contains an explanation in the form, so you can easily fill it out. Make sure you don’t make mistakes in numbers or you will have to send an amended form.
You can find form 1120-A on PDFLiner. Check out whether the year matches your report and whether your corporation can fill it. Once you are done that, you can enter the blank and complete it before sending it to the IRS. There are strict deadlines you have to follow.
What Do I Need the Form 1120-A For?
- You can use the 1120 A form if you are a representative of a domestic corporation and need to report the gain, losses, credits, or deductions. Total information on the income during the year must be sent to the IRS;
- This document is helpful for both corporations and IRS when they need to figure out corporations’ income tax liability;
- Only specific corporations have to learn what is a form 1120 used for. There is an exemption under the 501 section. Other types, including those that are in bankruptcy of domestic corporations, have to file the form. It does not mean these corporations have taxable income.
How to Fill Out Form 1120-A?
There are detailed form 1120 A instructions available within the document and separately on the IRS official website. You can check them out before you complete any section. The first thing you have to do is to check whether you need to fill the template in the first place.
If you are a suitable candidate for the form, you have to enter it on PDFLiner and fill in the empty sections. Tools available on the editor help to fill the 1120 A tax form with ease. Once you are done, you can send it via email to the IRS or use regular mail. You may download the form, print it, send it online, and save the template. Here is the detailed guide on how to fill out a form 1120:
- Include the information about yourself in the first place, including the name, address, and ZIP code. Provide the employer ID number and the date when you fill it;
- Pick the most appropriate box on the return type and put a tick there. Specify the number of total assets;
- Fill in the information on the income the corporation receives, including gross receipts, dividends, rents, royalties, and net gain;
- Complete the section on the deductions. There is a detailed explanation of how to do it in the instructions. Provide information on the taxes, rents, interest, total deductions, and taxable income;
- Include the information on the taxes and payments the corporation registers, mentioning taxable income, refunds, total payments, and overpayments;
- Put your signature and date. Include the title you have in the corporation.
Organizations That Work With Form 1120-A
- Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service.
Fillable online Form 1120-A