Printable blank Form 1120-S
Printable blank Form 1120-S
What is IRS 1120S?
IRS 1120S is the form created by the Internal Revenue Service for S corporations as an income tax return yearly report. S corporations are business structures that were made the way their owners can avoid double taxation. Each shareholder of such companies must fill out income tax return documents on their own and pay taxes for this business as well.
What I need the IRS 1120S for?
You need IRS 1120S form if you are an owner of S corporation type business and you have to report on:
- Company’s income;
- Business gains during the year;
- Losses that business may face;
- Credits the company is involved in.
The IRS 1120S form is handy when it comes to the yearly report over taxes the business has to pay to the US. The form must be accompanied by B, K, and L forms. They are required for the IRS report. However, the number of attached documents may vary depending on the requirements of the IRS.
Filling out IRS 1120S
You have to send the IRS 1120S form to IRS until the 15th day of the 3rd month of the year. Yet, you can extend the deadline depending on the circumstances. The form requires your complete attention. You have to provide the information on the company’s income, tax, payments, deductions, etc.
There are 5 pages in the form.
- Start with the 1st page: company’s name and address, phone, income, deductions, tax, and payments;
- 2nd page offers you to provide Other information, including accounting methods;
- On the 3rd page you can find Shareholder’s Pro Rata Share Items with Foreign transactions, income, credits and deductions specifications;
- Page 4 continues the table from page 3, and adds Balance Sheets per Books lines;
- The 5th page is about Reconciliation of Income per Books With Income per Return and Analysis of Account.
Organizations that work with IRS 1120S
Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service.
Hear What PDFLiner Users Have to Say & Join Them Today
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!