Get your Form 1120-F in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is Form 1120-F?
Form 1120-F, namely U.S. Income Tax Return of a Foreign Corporation, is a tax document used by foreign corporations to report their U.S. income, profits, losses, credits, and deductions. It also serves to assess their U.S. income tax liability in a way a domestic corporation would report their tax return.
What do I need the IRS Form 1120-F for?
- If you received income from some US-based source and didn’t entirely pay the tax on it;
- To make a shielding filing;
- For making treaty-related claims;
- To protect the foreign corporation’s rights to get credits and deductions;
- To report the foreign corporation’s U.S. income, losses, deductions, and credits;
- Your income is connected with an American trade or business.
Form 1120-F due date varies based on whether a foreign corporation has a place of business in the U.S. or not. If yes, the filing date for this fillable form is the 15th of March. Otherwise, the form must be filed by the 15th of June, but a 6-month extension is requested with Form 7004.
Organizations that work with Form 1120-F
- The IRS.
Related to Form 1120-F Documents
How to fill out Form 1120-F?
- Press a big, blue button on this page to get a tax blank and complete it online.
- There are 8 pages to fill out with the required information.
- The first page is related to the Computation of Tax Due or Overpayment.
- Pages 2 and 3 include yes-or-no boxes concerning the corporation’s income method.
- Section I is for income from U.S. sources not effectively connected with the conduct of business in the U.S. Section 2 is for those connected with it.
- Fill out the additional Schedules: С is for Dividends and Special Deductions, J — for Tax Computation, L — Balance Sheet per Books, W — for Overpayment Resulted From Tax Deducted and Withheld Under Chapters 3 and 4.
- Section III specifies Branch Profit Tax and Tax on Excess Interest.
- Click the red Done button to save the ready printable PDF file on your device.
2021 Fillable Form 1120-F for 2021 tax year Fill Out Form
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Form 1120-F