Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Get your Schedule K-1 (Form 1120-S) in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
1. What is an 1120-S Form?
Income Tax Return for an S Corporation (shortly Form 1120-S) is a federal tax form by the IRS that is used for reporting your S corporation income, deductions, gains, losses, credits, and other financial facts of the business. In most cases, you have to submit the form by March 15. You may be required to fill out Schedules B, K, L, and others to provide extra information. Read the full IRS instruction on the form to figure it out. You can print the form directly from PDFLiner with all the Schedules included.
2. What I need the 1120-S Form for?
- You have to submit the fillable Form 1120-S if you are in charge of an S corporation taxation or represent the companies financial system;
- Don’t fill and file the blank if you are a shareholder of an S corporation as you have to file an individual income tax return and pay average income taxes.
3. How to fill out Form 1120-S?
This form includes 5 fillable pages and requires the following data:
- Name, EIN, incorporation date, total assets, etc.;
- Income (lines 1-6);
- Deductions (lines 7-21);
- Tax and Payments (lines 22-27);
- Schedule B – extra information (optional);
- Schedule K – info about pro-data share items of the company shareholders;
- Schedule L – information about assets;
- Schedule M-1 – data for reconciliation of income;
- Schedule M-2 – data for accumulated adjustments account analysis.
If you want to fill out your form in third-party tax software on your computer, feel free to download Form 1120-S from our website. Besides, you can use our convenient online PDF editor to fill it out right in the browser.
4. Organizations that work with Form 1120-S:
- The Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
5. Related to Form 1120-S Schedule K-1 Documents
Fillable online Schedule K-1 (Form 1120-S)