Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Get your Form I-918, Supplement A in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
How to Redact and Fill Out Form I-918, Supplement A
To redact and fill out Form I-918, Supplement A online, you will need to follow these steps:
- Obtain a copy of Form I-918, Supplement A.
- Open the I 918 supplement a pdf in the PDFliner editor.
- Fill out all fields with the necessary information.
- Save the completed USCIS form I-918 supplement A to your computer or device.
- Submit the I-918 supplement A form electronically to the USCIS using the online submission system or by mail with the necessary fee payment and required supporting documents.
What Should Form I-918, Supplement A Include
Form I-918, Supplement A, also known as the Petition for U Nonimmigrant Status, is used by individuals seeking U nonimmigrant status based on having been a victim of certain criminal activities. Once you find out the USCIS I 918 supplement A instructions on how to fill out, it is worth mentioning more precisely what this form should include.
The form should include the following information:
- Basic information about the petitioner, including name, address, and contact information.
- Information about the criminal activity that the petitioner is a victim of, including the nature of the crime, the date it occurred, and the location.
- Information about the petitioner's relationship to the crime, including how and when they were victimized.
- Information about the petitioner's cooperation with law enforcement in the investigation and prosecution of the crime, if applicable.
- Information about the petitioner's current physical and mental condition.
- Any other information requested by the USCIS in the instructions for the form.
When to Request a Form I-918, Supplement A
If you have a question about when to file i-918 supplement a, you've come to the right place. There is no specific time to do it but it's important to note that the petition should be submitted as soon as possible after the victim has reported the crime to the authorities and after the criminal investigation has been initiated. The victim should submit the petition while they are still cooperating with the law enforcement agencies or within a reasonable time after the cooperation has ended.
Where to Send I-918 Supplement A?
The address of the shipment depends on where you live. If you live in:
- Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Texas, Washington, and Wyoming then you should send I-918 supplement A to:
USCIS Nebraska Service Center
PO Box 87918
Lincoln, NE 68501-7918
- Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Northern Mariana, Islands, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, U.S. Virgin Islands, West Virginia, Wisconsin, or Outside the United States then you should send I-918 supplement A to:
USCIS Vermont Service Center
38 River Rd.
Essex Junction, VT 05479-0001
Form I-918 Supplement A Popular Questions
When can I submit an I-918 supplement A?
The individual should submit the form while they are still cooperating with the law enforcement agencies or within a reasonable time after the cooperation has ended. Also highly recommended to work with a qualified immigration attorney or another qualified professional to ensure that the application is completed correctly and all the necessary requirements are met.
Fillable online Form I-918, Supplement A