Get your Form I-918, Supplement A in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
How to Redact and Fill Out Form I-918, Supplement A
To redact and fill out Form I-918, Supplement A online, you will need to follow these steps:
- Obtain a copy of Form I-918, Supplement A.
- Open the I 918 supplement a pdf in the PDFliner editor.
- Fill out all fields with the necessary information.
- Save the completed USCIS form I-918 supplement A to your computer or device.
- Submit the I-918 supplement A form electronically to the USCIS using the online submission system or by mail with the necessary fee payment and required supporting documents.
What Should Form I-918, Supplement A Include
Form I-918, Supplement A, also known as the Petition for U Nonimmigrant Status, is used by individuals seeking U nonimmigrant status based on having been a victim of certain criminal activities. Once you find out the USCIS I 918 supplement A instructions on how to fill out, it is worth mentioning more precisely what this form should include.
The form should include the following information:
- Basic information about the petitioner, including name, address, and contact information.
- Information about the criminal activity that the petitioner is a victim of, including the nature of the crime, the date it occurred, and the location.
- Information about the petitioner's relationship to the crime, including how and when they were victimized.
- Information about the petitioner's cooperation with law enforcement in the investigation and prosecution of the crime, if applicable.
- Information about the petitioner's current physical and mental condition.
- Any other information requested by the USCIS in the instructions for the form.
When to Request a Form I-918, Supplement A
If you have a question about when to file i-918 supplement a, you've come to the right place. There is no specific time to do it but it's important to note that the petition should be submitted as soon as possible after the victim has reported the crime to the authorities and after the criminal investigation has been initiated. The victim should submit the petition while they are still cooperating with the law enforcement agencies or within a reasonable time after the cooperation has ended.
Where to Send I-918 Supplement A?
The address of the shipment depends on where you live. If you live in:
- Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Texas, Washington, and Wyoming then you should send I-918 supplement A to:
USCIS Nebraska Service Center
PO Box 87918
Lincoln, NE 68501-7918
- Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Northern Mariana, Islands, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, U.S. Virgin Islands, West Virginia, Wisconsin, or Outside the United States then you should send I-918 supplement A to:
USCIS Vermont Service Center
38 River Rd.
Essex Junction, VT 05479-0001
Form I-918 Supplement A Popular Questions
When can I submit an I-918 supplement A?
The individual should submit the form while they are still cooperating with the law enforcement agencies or within a reasonable time after the cooperation has ended. Also highly recommended to work with a qualified immigration attorney or another qualified professional to ensure that the application is completed correctly and all the necessary requirements are met.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Form I-918, Supplement A