Get your Form I-821, Application for Temporary Protected Status in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is I-821 Form?
The fillable I-821 form is also known as the Application for Temporary Protected Status. It is provided by the Department of Homeland Security. You can download the I-821 form and apply it if you are an eligible native citizen of the designated country. This is not a business deal between two parties, it is made for USCIS use. With this form you can also apply for the Employment Authorization Document, submitting the I-765 form.
What I need the I-821 form for?
- The blank must be filled by the person who wants to receive temporary protection in the USA;
- The form is used for the Temporary Protected Status receiving, as well as Employment Authorization Document;
- You provide detailed information about you, and your current place of living in the US;
- The US officials, and the Department of Homeland Security, in particular, require this information about the eligible nationals of designated countries once they arrive on the US territory.
How to fill out the I-821 form?
The pdf version of the I-821 form is available on this page as well as on the Department of Homeland Security website. You can download it on your device and print it. You may also file it online. Before you start filing it, you have to make yourself familiar with all the information that is required and be specific about it. The form is free to download. It has 13 pages. The information that is required:
- Type of application. Put the tick near the form you file;
- Detailed information about you, including the name, date of birth, address, marital information; USA entry data;
- Biographic information;
- Current spouse information;
- Former spouse information if any;
- Information about children;
- Eligibility standards;
- Criminal history and human rights violations if any;
- Applicant’s statements, certifications;
- Interpreter information, if any;
- Extra information.
Organizations that work with the I-821 form
- US officials;
- Department of Homeland Security.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Form I-821, Application for Temporary Protected Status