Get your PS Form 1528 in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
1. What is a PS Form 1528?
The fillable PS Form 1528 (Request for Exception to Current/Proposed Delivery Mode Due to Physical Hardship) is an official USPS form that is used for requesting an exception to delivery mode. If you are a customer with a form of physical hardship, you can file this form to ask for assistance in sending your mail and delivering items. Additional documents are not required unless the USPS request them.
2. What I need the PS Form 1528 for?
- You need this form if you have certain difficulties in using your current type of delivery and you wish to request another type justified by your current physical condition;
- Don’t file this form if the current delivery mode satisfies you independently from your condition;
- Resend the form if your request was rejected by mistake and you can prove it.
You can download PS Form 1528 from our free form library and even fill out the entire form online and print it for signing and submission.
3. How to fill out PS Form 1528?
To fill out this single-page PDF blank properly, you have to enter the following data:
- your personal information, such as name, address, telephone, ZIP;
- delivery address;
- date and signature;
- the current type of delivery (box, neighborhood delivery, or other in written form);
- the type of delivery you wish to request (in written form).
4. Organizations that work with PS Form 1528:
- United States Postal Service.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!