Get your PS Form 1528 in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is a PS Form 1528?
The fillable PS Form 1528 (Request for Exception to Current/Proposed Delivery Mode Due to Physical Hardship) is an official USPS form that is used for requesting an exception to delivery mode. If you are a customer with a form of physical hardship, you can file this form to ask for assistance in sending your mail and delivering items. Additional documents are not required unless the USPS request them.
What I need the USPS 1528 hardship mail delivery form for?
- You need this form if you have certain difficulties in using your current type of delivery and you wish to request another type justified by your current physical condition;
- Don’t file this form if the current delivery mode satisfies you independently from your condition;
- Resend the form if your request was rejected by mistake and you can prove it.
You can download PS Form 1528 from our free form library and even fill out the entire form online and print it for signing and submission.
How to Fill Out PS Form 1528?
To fill out this single-page PDF blank properly, you have to enter the following data:
- your personal information, such as name, address, telephone, ZIP;
- delivery address;
- date and signature;
- the current type of delivery (box, neighborhood delivery, or other in written form);
- the type of delivery you wish to request (in written form).
Organizations that work with USPS hardship form 1528:
- United States Postal Service.
What people say
I have to admit I'm not the most tech-savvy person out there, but PDFliner made submitting my PS Form 1528 online a breeze. I was impressed by how intuitive and well-laid-out their website was. Everything was clear and easy to understand, so I finished in just a few minutes. Fantastic work, PDFliner team!
I had to fill out my PS Form 1528 and dread the process, but PDFliner has genuinely transformed my experience. The website is incredibly well-designed, making it effortless to complete and submit the form online. As someone who constantly needs to fill out forms for work, PDFliner has been a game-changer. Highly recommended.
When it comes to filling out and submitting forms online, I am often frustrated by poorly designed and inefficient websites. But my experience with PDFliner was the complete opposite. The website is excellently built, user-friendly, and efficient. It made my task of submitting the form PS 1528 a breeze. Excellent job, PDFliner!
Fillable online PS Form 1528