29 Department of Transportation Forms
FMCSA Form MCS-82 FMCSA Form MCS-82✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
FMCSA Form BMC-40 FMCSA Form BMC-40✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
FMCSA Form BMC-32 FMCSA Form BMC-32✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
Form MCS-150C Form MCS-150C ✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
Form FCC 605 Form FCC 605✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
Form Arkansas Duplicate Title Application (10-381) (2019) Form Arkansas Duplicate Title Application (10-381) (2019)✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
Driver Solutions Class A CDL Pre-Trip Inspection Tractor Trailer Driver Solutions Class A CDL Pre-Trip Inspection Tractor Trailer ✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
HSMV 82050 - Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles HSMV 82050 - Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
MN Traffic Accident Report MN Traffic Accident Report ✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
Personal Report of Accident, SR 13 What is SR 13 Form? Form SR 13, also called the Personal Report of Accident, is a two-page document that you can use as a participant in an accident to record events and people involved. To fill it out, you will need all participants' personal details
Alabama DBE Personal Net Worth Statement Alabama DBE Personal Net Worth Statement
Driving Record of Piling What is the Driving Record of Concrete Piling Form? The fillable Driving Record of Concrete Piling form of the Alabama Department of Transportation is one of the popular construction documents you have to file if you work with concrete piling. After you m
How to Get U.S. Department of Transport Forms?
You have two options on how to get the desired template. You can find forms on the Department of Transportation's official website. All available documents are located in the Civil Rights Library. Find the required paper manually or use the search bar if you know the name of a form. Unfortunately, this option does not give you the opportunity to fill out the document on the spot. You will receive just a blank form that you can fill out if you have specialized software.
A more convenient option is the PDFLiner library. It not only contains all the forms this department issues but also provides detailed guides on filling them out. You can enter information using our web-based editor and email the document without downloading or printing it.
Most Popular U.S. Department of Transportation Forms
There are several dozen U.S. Department of Transportation Forms that are required in a variety of traffic and vehicle situations. Here is a brief overview of some of the most commonly used ones:
- Form MCS-150C. The so-called Intermodal Equipment Providers use it to obtain the USDOT number and update information in their profiles. It is a unique company identifier that the Department uses to conduct audits and various checkups. All passenger and cargo interstate carriers, as well as carriers of dangerous goods within the state, must have it. To get this number, the company and vehicles should meet certain requirements described on the official DOT site.
- Form OP-1. Depending on the nature of the cargo being transported and the line of business, in addition to the previous form, you might also be required to register and obtain an Interstate Operating Authority. It is what Form OP-1 is used for. According to the rules, all authorized for-hire carriers who are based in Canada or the United States are required to obtain permission before starting interstate travel.
- Certificate of Insurance. It is a standard mandatory one-page document that all motor carriers whose vehicles have been involved in car accidents are required to complete. It describes the place and time of the accident, as well as the details of the insurance that covers this event. Besides, the form indicates the vehicle's owner and the driver driving at that moment. The DMV evaluates the situation and contacts the insurance company for compensation.
- Form BMC-40. It is a simple application that a carrier company can use to register itself as a self-insurer. This document provides for consideration information about its financial condition and the ability to fulfill its obligations in case of emergencies. In addition to this form, such applicants must also provide proof of their eligibility in the form of, for example, a description of their adequate safety program.
- Form OP-1(NNA). It is an application that all freight and passenger carriers who wish to do business in the U.S. but are not registered in North America must complete. This form is not a standalone document. You need to attach Form MCS-150C described above and Form BOC-3 and pay the registration fee (electronic payments only). You will not be able to start working until FMCSA processes your request.
What Does the Department of Transportation Do?
DOT deals with everything related to transportation in the United States and, in some cases, in North America. It creates and coordinates various transport projects, grants permits for the operation of carrier companies, ensures road safety, and issues regulatory documents and forms that create a single system throughout the country. Within this Department, there are many divisions that specialize in some narrow tasks, for example, controlling the transportation of hazardous goods, monitoring highway traffics, improving public transportation, optimizing seaway routes, and so on.