Fillable OREA Form 124, Notice of Fulfillment of Condition(s) - Agreement of Purchase and Sale
Get your OREA Form 124, Notice of Fulfillment of Condition(s) - Agreement of Purchase and Sale in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is Form OREA 124?
Also titled Notice of Fulfillment of Condition, OREA form 124 is an Ontario Real Estate Association form. What is a notice of fulfillment? It is a document stating that a certain condition of a contract has been met by the customer.
What I Need the OREA Form 124 For?
- As a real estate agent, you may need the notice of fulfillment OREA form to register the fact of certain conditions of the agreements you mediate have been fulfilled.
- As either party to a real estate agreement, you need OREA form 124 to eliminate certain conditions as fulfilled.
- Please note that this form is not to be used for waiver purposes, i.e. to render a particular condition not required.
How to Fill Out OREA Form 124?
The first step to take is to decide whether you prefer to fill out a paper copy or use a fillable Orea form 124 PDF that you can complete online and print out as needed. We recommend the latter option for environmental and efficiency reasons.
- The form consists of a single page. Enter the identification details of the buyer and seller as well as the real property in question in the top block.
- Enter the date of the agreement you refer to and cite the condition that has been met.
- Enter the date and time.
- The buyer and seller as well as two witnesses must sign and date the form.
Organizations That Work with OREA Form 124
- Ontario Real Estate Association
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!