Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
13 Canadian Passport Forms
Adult General Passport Application, PPTC 153 What is Adult General Passport Application? An adult general passport application Canada is also called the PPTC 153 form. This document is one of the most used in Canada. Citizens of Canada who reach 16 years have to apply for a passport. You can do it e
PPTC 056 E - Additional Information - Address and Occupation What Is Form PPTC 056 E? It is a one-page appendix that Canadian citizens can use to renew their passports. It is a small table for information that does not fit a standard application's fields. This form is optional and cannot be used without the mai
PPTC 054 E What is Adult Simplified Renewal Passport Application? An adult simplified renewal passport application is the document that allows applicants to go through the whole process of passport renewal with ease and in a short time. Usually, the Canadian governm
PPTC 056 E (2019) - Additional Information - Address and Occupation PPTC 056 E (2019) - Additional Information - Address and Occupation ✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
PPTC 516 E - Request For Certified True Copy of Canadian Travel Document PPTC 516 E - Request For Certified True Copy of Canadian Travel Document✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
PPTC 203 E - Declaration Concerning a Lost Canadian Travel Document PPTC 203 E - Declaration Concerning a Lost Canadian Travel Document✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
PPTC 190 - Adult Travel Document Application What Is PPTC 190? PPTC 190 or Adult Travel Document Application in Canada is a 7-page template any stateless and protected person over 16 years old has to complete to get a Canadian travel document. The personal information provided in the application wil
PPTC 155 E - Child General Passport Application for Canadians Under 16 Years PPTC 155 E - Child General Passport Application for Canadians Under 16 Years✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
PPTC 054 E (2020) PPTC 054 E (2020)
PPTC 057 E - Additional information - Documents to support identity and References PPTC 057 E - Additional information - Documents to support identity and References✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
PPTC 192 E - Child Travel Document Application PPTC 192 E - Child Travel Document Application✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
PPTC 657 - Confirmation of Eligibility for Gratis Replacement of a Valid Passport PPTC 657 - Confirmation of Eligibility for Gratis Replacement of a Valid Passport ✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
What Are the Canadian Passport Forms?
If you are looking for the application for the Canadian Passport Form, you might already know about the variety of passport forms in Canada. You don’t need all of them. Moreover, you might never have heard about some of them. If you live in Canada or want to move there, you will need a passport.
These forms are made as official requests or notifications to the Canadian government on your intentions. There are numerous different forms. There are:
- application forms for a Canadian passport;
- a declaration for the lost passport;
- a request for a certified copy of the travel document;
- a request for a child’s travel document;
- various additions to the standard form.
All these forms were created by Canada’s government and are considered legal documents once they are signed by one party. On PDFLiner, they are collected in one place so that you don’t get lost there. You can check out 14 passport forms free of charge. This library continues to increase whenever new documents appear or additional schedules are released. Yet, this does not happen often. You usually have to find out which form you require from the officials before you start filling out any of them. Once you understand what you need, you can put the name in the search bar and easily find it.
Most Popular Canadian Passport Forms
Canadian passport applications forms were created to help citizens to receive legal documents without any problem. They contain similar information and require specific details about you and your family. These forms usually must be handed directly to the office that is indicated in the form or sent online via the official website of the Canadian government. No matter whether it is a Canadian Passport Application Form or a report about the loss of the passport, you have to make sure that all details are included. If there is a fee, you have to pay it in advance. Then follow all the instructions in the form. Here are the most widely used forms on PDFLiner:
- Adult General Passport Application form or PPTC 153. This is a standard application form for a Canadian passport designed for citizens of Canada 16 years and older. The form can be applied in Canada or in the US.
You have to follow the instructions provided in the form. The first section is dedicated to personal information such as name, surname, mother’s maiden name, date of birth, place of birth, address, email, and phone number. Provide your personal signature in a special box. There also must be a declaration of the guarantor, proof of citizenship, and other documents that prove the applicant’s identity, extra information, and even emergency contacts.
- Child Travel Document Application or PPTC 192 E. You need this application for Canadian passport forms if you are stateless and are protected by the Canadian government. An applicant has to be younger than 16 years old. There must be a child’s information including full name, date of birth, country, address, and a sign that the child uses. Provide information about the parent or both parents, including their full names, phones, and addresses. You need to prove your immigration status in Canada. There must be a declaration from the guarantor and from the applicant. This form requires you to attach a photo and extra documents that prove your identity.
- Child General Passport Application or PPTC 155 E. Among all Canadian passport application forms, there is a specific part dedicated to children. This is one of them. The application is made for Canadians younger than 16 years. It can be applied in Canada or the US. You have to enter the child’s personal information, including name, place of birth, gender, current address, and signature of the child. Specify data on the parents or one parent of the child. You also need to prove the Canadian citizenship of the child, the declaration of the applicant, and the guarantor. Include the emergency contact information too.
- Proof of Canadian Citizenship. If you are a Canadian citizen but have lost your passport, you can simply pick one of the Canadian passport renewals forms. If you don’t have a passport but are a Canadian citizen, you’ll need this form. You have to include personal information and extra data for Canadian citizenship. Provide the declaration of the applicant. You have to specify the reason why you fill the document. Sign the paper, and write down the date of your application and the current location.
How to Get Canadian Passport Forms?
You can get the passport forms you need on PDFLiner. Choose the exact type you need. If you don’t know which one, consult with the official. You have to fill in the right document with the correct information. Once you find the form on PDFLiner, follow the instructions:
- Open this form and read the details about it.
- Press the big blue button “Fill Online.”
- You will see the editor with the form in front of you. Fill empty sections with your information.
- Save the form on your device. You can print it out and sign it. If the officials allow you to send it via email, you can do it as well.