Get your OREA Form 401, Schedule - Agreement to Lease - Residential in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is OREA Form 401?
Form 401 Rental Application is an essential document you have to use while signing an Agreement to Lease between a tenant and a landlord for the lease of the specified premises. It is among the lease application forms used in the Province of Ontario.
What Do I Need Form 401 Ontario For?
- A tenant needs this paper to pay the deposit to a landlord under the conditions specified in this form’s instructions;
- A landlord requires it to confirm that they will pay all real estate taxes, condominium fees, and parking costs (if applicable) and take care of the fire insurance of the determined premises. A lessor ensures they are in charge of all regular maintenance and repair costs.
Organizations That Work With OREA Form 401 PDF
- Ontario Real Estate Association, or OREA.
Relevant to OREA Form 401 Fillable Documents
- Fillable OREA Form 400
- Fillable Ontario Rental Application Form 410
- Fillable OREA Form 100 Agreement of Purchase and Sale
How to Fill Out OREA Form 401?
- Push the blue button on this page to get an OREA Form 401 Schedule A fillable template.
- Enter the names of a tenant and a landlord and specify the premises and current date in the upper fields of this document.
- Get acknowledged with all the conditions described on the three pages of this form.
- Put the initials of both parties on each page to make the Agreement valid. Ensure that all parties do so.
- Click on the Done button to save the completed Schedule A Agreement to Lease on your PC. You can also print it out to have a paper copy.
FAQ: Let’s Go Through OREA Agreement to Lease Form 401 Popular Questions
How do I get my OREA form 401 PDF?
To get a PDF of OREA Schedule A or Schedule B click the "Fill this form" button on this page or go to the official OREA website and look for the document in their forms catalog.
How to download Orea Rental Application Form 401?
To save this document to your computer, fill it out, click the "Done" button, and then pick the Save as PDF option. If you need to get a blank OREA form 401 simply click the button on the right sidebar on this page.
How to sign OREA lease agreement form 401?
To sign the document, follow the instruction:
- Scroll down to the last page.
- Click on the "Sign Field".
- Pick one of your signatures or create a new one.
- Click "Sign" button.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online OREA Form 401, Schedule - Agreement to Lease - Residential