Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Get your OREA Form 401, Schedule - Agreement to Lease - Residential in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is OREA Form 401?
Form 401 Rental Application is an essential document you have to use while signing an Agreement to Lease between a tenant and a landlord for the lease of the specified premises. It is among the lease application forms used in the Province of Ontario.
What do I need form 401 Ontario for?
- A tenant needs this paper to pay the deposit to a landlord under the conditions specified in this form’s instructions;
- A landlord requires it to confirm that they will pay all real estate taxes, condominium fees, and parking costs (if applicable) and take care of the fire insurance of the determined premises. A lessor ensures they are in charge of all regular maintenance and repair costs.
Organizations that work with OREA form 401 PDF
- Ontario Real Estate Association, or OREA.
How to Fill Out OREA Form 401?
- Push the blue button on this page to get an OREA Form 401 Schedule A fillable template.
- Enter the names of a tenant and a landlord and specify the premises and current date in the upper fields of this document.
- Get acknowledged with all the conditions described on the three pages of this form.
- Put the initials of both parties on each page to make the Agreement valid. Ensure that all parties do so.
- Click on the Done button to save the completed Schedule A Agreement to Lease on your PC. You can also print it out to have a paper copy.
FAQ: Let’s Go Through OREA Agreement to Lease Form 401 Popular Questions
How do I get my OREA form 401 PDF?
To get a PDF of OREA Schedule A or Schedule B click the "Fill this form" button on this page or go to the official OREA website and look for the document in their forms catalog.
How to download Orea rental application form 401?
To save this document to your computer, fill it out, click the "Done" button, and then pick the Save as PDF option. If you need to get a blank OREA form 401 simply click the button on the right sidebar on this page.
How to sign OREA lease agreement form 401?
To sign the document, follow the instruction:
- Scroll down to the last page.
- Click on the "Sign Field".
- Pick one of your signatures or create a new one.
- Click "Sign" button.
Fillable online OREA Form 401, Schedule - Agreement to Lease - Residential