Get your Form 1099-G in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is a 1099 G Form ?
If you are looking for what is a 1099-G form, you might need it for unemployment compensation. Yet, this form is used for certain government payments. It includes tax refunds, offsets, credits, unemployment compensation, and grants that are taxable. The form also provides information for agricultural and RTAA payments. If a person receives a Commodity Credit Corporation loan, the 1099-G tax form is also required.
What Do I Need the Form 1099 G For?
The form is required in several cases:
- This is the form for unemployment. It includes the information on the unemployment compensation you provide to the IRS;
- The government asks you to report any local or state income tax refunds that you received from the state during the year;
- This fillable form reveals the total amount of payments that an unemployed person received from the country;
- You might need the form in case you want to report the credit, offset, or refund you receive if you aren’t eager to pay extra federal taxes.
This form is available online on PDFLiner. If you are wondering how to get the 1099-G form, just tap it, and it will open. The form consists of 7 pages. Yet, the information you provide is repetitive. The form contains copies you have to send to different organizations. There are also instructions on the first and last pages of the document. The second page contains copy A that is just an example and must not be printed.
Organizations That Work with Form 1099-G
- The IRS;
- State Tax Department.
Relevant to Form 1099-G Documents:
How to Fill Out Form 1099-G?
Step 1: Open the fillable Form 1099-G by clicking the "Fill Out Form" button.
Step 2: You have to provide the following information:
- payer’s details, including name, address, and phone number;
- payer’s and recipient’s TINs;
- name and address of the recipient, as well as the number of accounts;
- information on unemployment compensation;
- refunds of state or local taxes, offsets, and credits;
- withheld income tax;
- RTAA payments and taxable grants;
- payments on agriculture funds;
- market gain;
- state identification number, gain, and tax withheld.
Step 3: After you completed Form 1099-G, click the "Done" button to download it.
FAQ: Let’s Go Through Form 1099-G Popular Questions
How do I get my 1099-G online?
Printable 1099-G form is available on PDFLiner. Here you can fill it out online and file it electronically or by mail with the IRS. If you just need a blank 1099-G, you can find it on the official IRS website.
How to file a 1099-G form?
Form 1099-G can be filed electronically on the IRS website or sent by mail to one of the official IRS offices.
How to print my forms 1099-G?
In order to print the form, you would need to do the following:
- Fill out the form with PDFLiner.
- Click the "Done" button.
- Choose the "Print" option.
- Pick the printer that you would like to use.
- Click the "Print" button.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Form 1099-G