Printable blank Form 1095-A
What is form 1095-A?
Form 1095-A is the form for declaring the cost of health insurance and federal subsidy you receive. This subsidy or Premium Tax Credit (PTC) is necessary to make the cost of healthcare cheaper.
What I need form 1095-A for?
- To provide the government with information about federal subsidy and health insurance;
- If you bought a plan on the health marketplace, the healthcare coverage would be cheaper for you;
- Note that PTC is paid by the government in advance each month, therefore be sure to fill the form on time.
Filling out form 1095-A
The form has three sections:
- In the first section, you need to provide your personal information, such as Marketplace identifier, name, the name of your spouse, address, policy start date, and so on;
- The second section is dedicated to covered individuals. Write down the covered individual’s name, their SSN, date of birth, coverage start and termination dates;
- In the third part, there’s more information on coverage. Here you need to fill the following information for each month: enrollment premium, second lowest-cost silver plan premium or the advance payment of premium tax credit.
Organizations that work with form 1095-A
Health insurance providers.
Relevant to 1095-A form 2021
IRS Form 1095-A Resources
Hear What PDFLiner Users Have to Say & Join Them Today
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!